Forum of the month- August 2009- Adoption

Discussion in 'Forum of the Month - Popular thread Contest' started by Laxmi, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear ILites,

Winner of Popular Thread Contest
    in Adoption Forum is.........

achutty
    Her winning thread that got maximum replies and as well evoked an interesting discussion among other ILites:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/adoption/67402-my-decision-to-adopt-baby.html

We salute her for her decision to adopt a baby. Her thread highlights the mental agony every married couple go through during the strenuous and emotionally draining medical treatments. Also she has brought out a logical conclusion to end the agony and to cherish the baby job in her life by adopting.
    Her thread has evoked ILites to share their congratulatory wishes on her decision to adopt and some vital discussions about treating an adopted child.

Her thread has 18 replies 322 views as of date making the thread a winning one both quantitative and qualitative.

We would like to thank Traveller a.k.a Latha for accepting to provide her inputs about the most informative thread in the "Adoption" forum where she is one of the Moderators. Thanks Latha for your valuable time and effort.

Achutty thanks for starting a very informative thread.

We would like to acknowledge her efforts with the specail gift - Mural Work Pen Stand adorned with Mirror Work.

pen_stand.jpg

Note: Please send your mailing address - local India address - to induslady@indusladies.com to receive the special gift.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  2. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

congrats .good luck!!!

3. achutty

achutty New IL'ite

Thank you for the reply.:thumbsup

4. achutty

achutty New IL'ite

Hello IndusLadies.com team
    Thank you for the opportunity provided for giving us this topic, that enabled myself to write my own experience. Thank you to all other members who have shared their experience, knowledge and information, advise in their replies to my post that I am sure will be useful to all individual who are in need of information and assistance as in my position.

:)from achutty with regards to all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.