Foreclosing a home loan maybe a better options

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by Shanvy, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hey abha,

Sorry if you are feeling hurt. here maane :notthatway:i was explaining here in this instance not india...(apna bharat is mahaan....wherever we are ...looks like i have to improve a lot...)

i understood you are asking about india. There is not much of decline...the rates have stabilised in chennai...there is no hike...there are no buyers...with too many sellers. the rates cannot be taken too down because the seller loses a lot as he would have brought that area for promotion when the rate was at peak (here i will cite the examples of Hiranandani, purva all these entered the market during the peak..and have taken pockets at costlier rates...) so this is what they do...they pay the emi for the period you have to pay a interest on the loan amount availed..(this is the offer from mantri..)..or complete registration and woodwork free.....chennai, the infrastructure though mediocre right now, the flyovers, the subways and widening of roads looks very bright...for the resident and also for the real estate.....

There is again buzz .......let us wait and see.........