1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

For those who are dejected in life

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by tinku, Dec 6, 2011.

1. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I know this is a subject that would be more appropriate to be posted in the books forum of Indusladies but I want all the sad ladies to take notice of this, and hence posting here. Moderators, you can still move it to the related section if you are not comprimised.

Everyone feels low and dejected at some point of life and the sadness may be due to any sphere in life and in any phase of life. But many feel depressed more when their marital life undergoes a great threat or when they walk out of marriage.

At this juncture, I would suggest all the dearest ILs to read and re-read a great book that many would have already known and read. The book is "YOU CAN WIN" by Shiv Khera and of course is known to be an international best-seller. The reviews world-wide had been very favourable for this book and the Indian reviews are no exception.

This is a great book I strongly suggest everyone to read, particularly those undergoing hardtimes. It stands as a guide of support, helps us to lift our spirits to take off from the point of dejection and makes us feel elevated. It will definitely induce positivity and hope and bring in a change of attitude of a person. The book also talks with practical examples and also highlights apt stories in the apt places.

You can even google and see the reviews for this book, mostly five star ratings are awarded. The book is a great mentor in times when we really feel low and I feel its a must read everyday atleast till you are filled with positivity. I hope the electronic version of the book is also found in the book forums in IndusLadies. Else you can even buy a hardcopy from the stands. I stress each person should read it again and again. You can definitely lift your spirits if you skim through the pages.

And if read often it will definitely bring in a change forever.

Hope atleast a few find this useful.
    Regards

4 people like this.

2. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

I have read this book...a very nice one. There are also books by Swami Sukhbodhananda, which are very motivating.

1 person likes this.
  3. VinuSam143

VinuSam143 New IL'ite

You are right Tinku... i happen to read the book and it is a good one :)