1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

For Old Times’ Sake…

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by twinsmom, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi SS,

Since ILattachments does not handle mp3..i have zipped it and have attached.hope you like the song.

Attached Files:

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Re: For Old Times’ Sake…

Hi twinsmom''

NIce thread.........and iam proud to say.............iam keeping in touch with even my KG friends, higher secondary, college and my ex colleagues........TRUST ME.........i love my friends and they are part of my life........they ONLY give me all support, encouragement.........and they know me to the core than anybody else..........ofcourse i lost few of them in the middle(jus lost their present address)......and i got it back since i maintain good rapport with their parents too............all of them were settled in different parts of the world....still we keep in touch through sms amnd mails/chat.........etcs.......whoever come to chennai ..........we all willl surely have get together in place and have fun and make that entire place beautiful.........and happy....... and we will behave as if we are in school and college..........forget all our worries.........and exchage gifts and discuss abt all matters without any bell and brake............only sad part is we will feel sad to the core when time come to wind up.........( now even our kids havebecome good friends........).............

Thank u very very much for sharing...............anything abt friendship..i would love to participate...........even through this IL..........iam so happy and glad that i got u all now......( and u people are encourageing supporting and suggesting me for allmy needs.....)........so i have enlarged my cicrle.................

Friends............I LOVE U ALL..........

3. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Thanks Shanthi! I am enjoying the song while I type this. :)

SS

4. abhatv

abhatv Senior IL'ite