1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

for controlling over body heat -any home remedies???

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by sujakalyan, Aug 29, 2007.

1. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

HI,
    excessive body heat is one of major internal causes of hairfall apart from hormonal disturbances,deficiency etc...
    Following tips given earlier to remove excessive body heat can be tried for 2-3 months to find out big difference..
    Besides doing anulom-vilom pranayam..(alternate breathing) helps a lot..
    try to avoid nuts esp pistas,peanuts which r acidic in nature...
    AT night sleep with right hand facing down...helps left nostril do major breathing to cool body..do atleast for 15 mins..at night

2. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi kurunji,

so nice of you, thanks for posting the receipe

3. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Abha,
    Even I have the same problem.

Sometimes I try cooling it with innumerable washing and even rubbing gel cool pad over it. But the relief is temporary only.
    Doctors callit neuritis .No cure so far.

4. suganthiezhil

suganthiezhil Senior IL'ite

hi kurinji,:)
    Thanx :thankyou2:for ur receipe of vendhaya kashayam which will give good and speedy releif of stomach ache.My hubby and I usually take soaked vendhayam(overnight)early in the morning in empty stomach.But this kashayam will be helpful.Keep posting.:thumbsup

5. suganthiezhil

suganthiezhil Senior IL'ite

hi friends[​IMG],
    Can anybody tell me to get rid of-My eyes start burning in the evening and i get slight tears coming out of my eye during all climates.Will it be becos of heat or any other eye problems.Pl do help.[​IMG]

6. KasturiSarathi

KasturiSarathi New IL'ite

Good post with variety of replies.ho ok.I want to said clearly something regarding body heat..
    1. Somebody have heat body by nature.thats not at all a problem.
    2. To reduce that you can take oil bath once a week(as sunkan madam said).If you have week body means, you will get cold attack immediately after taking oil bath.So to avoid that heat the oil with a little bit of vendhayam and zeeraga.Than allow it to become cool and apply in your head and whole body.Just wait for 10 mins and take bath with hot water.
    one more important thing is the hot water should be fully heated with low temperature.dont mix ordinary cold water .
    3.Dont eat cold drinks or any other cold foods on that day(oil bath day).
    4. Weekly 4 or 5 times take Coconut water. ( Elaneer). SeVvilaneer is good for health and it reduces heat a lot and dont cause any cold attack.It has higher power of immunity.
    5.Take cucumber and all kinds of fruits.Since fruits are best natural way to reduce body heat.
    6.Taking Vendhayam water is also good,but it gives a sudden cold attack for most of the peoples.So be care
    7.Please try to avoid being in AC.It increases inner heat in body,though it gives a cool air to outer body.
    8.Similarly please avoid refrigerated cool drinks(cold drinks).It will give coolness to our tounge and throat.but after going inside our stomach,it creates heat inside our body and so our body temperature will get raised.So avoid ice while taking fresh juices too.
    9.With all above said points, one more important point is please take minimum 4 to 5 litres of water per day.It will reduce your body heat surely.Avoid Fridge water.Cold water increases body heat.
    Thanks
    With regards,
    Sarathi:thumbsup

7. manthrabalam

manthrabalam New IL'ite

Thanks a lot everyone :thankyou2: all the tips are very useful..

Regards,
    Hema