1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

For all ladies who have suffered heartbreak in love marriages

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ansh12, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

ansh

you are welcome. I understand...everybody goes through those weak moments...I also don't like self pity. let us move forward...
    have a nice sunday lunch with loaded calories with your daughter it is going to make you better a lot....:2thumbsup::goodidea:

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Ansh,
    I have been reading your posts from the day you joined and they speak of the person you are also the confidence, self-respect that has made you take the decision you have made. Not an easy thing to forget the past, the person whom you have loved and lived with. If he has married without divorcing then you look ahead and move on.Do things that keep you in n good spirits, life is too short for dull moments. It will also tell on ur kid.I wanted to write long back , sorry that Iam late in psoting what has been on my mind for a while.Have a great weekend and fun week ahead.

3. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jananikrithsan

He had married without divorcing me, but when I came to know about it, I granted him divorce in 2002 after six years of separation waiting for him and hoping everything would be fine.

My daughter bears strong resemblance to him, so its but natural to unintentionally and unknowingly drift into past.

I have pointed out in one of my posts Vote and share your views on what is your worst insecurity after separation? that

"It is said that the part that rots should be removed, true, but the scars remain, a sense of incompleteness sets in. One learns to live without that part, learns to laugh and enjoy, tries to find meaning of life, as the beauty of life is that it moves on, whether one likes or not"

When one looks in the mirror, one does see some thing amiss, that feeling last for sometime and then one is back enjoying life with that missed part.

I am not gaining any sympathies, I am just sharing me feelings through which I want to convey to other Ilites, who might at times feel the same, that its very human to feel weak at times. That's why there are "Navras in dance form, if one has Shringar Ras, one has Vibhaste Raas too..."

Thanks for your reply and you too have a fun-filled sunday.

Ansh

4. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Since this is about the universal phenomenon called love, so have to comment!

Love is something that every human desires and is willing to risk a lot for. I think love is the only feeling/thing which one is as eager to give as they are to receive. I cannot think of anything else in life that is such. That’s why love justifiably holds a special place in everyone’s life.

Like many other things in life, love is a risk too, a huge one at that. Many times the risk pays off and many times it does not.

But, if we stop risking because there may be no returns then we sure are robbing ourselves of possible future gains. So we must take the risk again. Albeit, next time we take somewhat of a calculated risk where we use our prior experience and our judgment to calculate the risk to gains ratio. Of course, there are never any guarantees in life. So we always have to be open to accepting what comes our way in the end and move forward from there on, to risk loving again..

I know all of this sounds perfect in theory. I wish it were as easy to adopt in practice.

You are a strong and a forward-looking woman Ansh. So I know you will risk loving again.

Hey, one more thing, never ever be sorry for being emotional, or, for anything that you are. Just keep peppering your emotional side with some hardcore practical thinking and you have a killer combination.

Warmest wishes,

SS

5. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Hi SS

At last I am glad I posted something which forced you to comment.

I always look forward to your posts > I am in awe with your analytical skills, logic and power of expression.

I am already in love and that is for better. I am trying falling in love with myself. This is something I never did. The person who has made it possible is my daughter.

She is the one who makes me feel important and wants me to look beautiful. When she says mom you are beautiful, I feel great. She is 14 and wants me look smart.

Becuase of her I have started loving myself.

Thank you SS, I would like to meet you in person. I wish that day comes soon

Love
    Ansh

6. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Ansh, you always post interesting threads. I am the one who is the culprit here in not being able to contribute to so many interesting threads as much as I would like to. Time crunch being the major factor.

Love for self is, and should be, higher than love for anything else in life. So you are on the right track! But, also do not hesitate from expanding and exploring for love in all and any other forms you desire to have it in. No amount of love is ever enough! So do not limit yourself to any one particular form of love. Even though your experience in other forms of love may not have been positive so far, it sure deserves second, third, fourth chances. That's all I'd like to tell you. Tread with caution, but tread you must.

Yes, we surely will meet one day. I would like to meet you too. The world is small and I am really glad for that!

SS

7. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi Ansh,

Its great meeting you here.

I can understand the mental trauma you are going through.

Its just like a physical damage that u can heal by medicines but needs a long period.

And the medicines for this trauma are prayers,self-confidence,love,keep yourself engaged and always think that you are living for your daughter's happiness.She is your world and life.

So if you are dull It will hurt her.

And please dear ansh

No Guy Is Worth Your Tears & When You Find The One That Is He Won't Make You Cry

But this person made you cry So he is not worth your tears.

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

And at last I would like to quote my favourite lines to you

“Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing what to do is the worse kind of suffering.”

Put all your burdens on God he shall make your paths straight.

"Smile is a Little Curve which makes everything Straight".Please Ansh keep smiling.It makes you more beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009