1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Food processor

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by AnithaPartha, Jun 13, 2012.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Let me try buying during TG sale then. Right now, i have my MIL at home, she will hardly make use of FP. I have got a lot of items in my kitchen & they're all sleeping. Once, they leave in Nov, then I may buy it. If you find any nice deals ladies, let me know..

2. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

I didnt buy it during thanks giving. It was during some normal week ends. Infact few of my other friends too bought it for around &60-70 range. Right now there is a coupon code given in Macys site 'SAVE' for 10% off. Still it comes to $90. Keep looking, you may get better deals.

3. AnithaPartha

Writeme,
    Sure, I will keep checking. Thanks much for the info..
    Today, I saw cusinart, black deccar, Hamilton.. I also saw a mini fp in cusinart brand.. It was so cute to look at it..

4. AnithaPartha

Any ladies use black devccar or Hamilton? Throw your experience with it.. Let me also check for prices coming weekend..

5. bhappy

bhappy Silver IL'ite

Anitha, I don't think you can control your temptations until TG.ha ha...I got so obsessed with it for sometime and nothing could stop me buying this :) But honestly, it's just sleeping in my kitchen cabinet now :(

many of my friends advised me not to buy it but i still did it...there is no big use of it actually when you have a mixer grinder. You can grind fine vada batter in mixie too.

6. AnithaPartha

Bhappy,
    I don't want an extra ordinary FP's(because as you said, it may be sleeping too in my kitchen area). All am looking for is a simple FP where I can cut veggies/onions/tomatoes easily. That's all.

7. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

8. bhappy

bhappy Silver IL'ite

Anitha, check for such deals posted by writeme or go for B&D,farberware or Hamilton Beach.

9. AnithaPartha

Yeah, coming weekend my hubby is going to sears to buy fan for our home. Let me check out for FP.
    Ladies, quick question, what is the distinction of these 7cup or 5cup fp's..? do I need to look for speed or no of cups or no of blades?

10. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies here..

So did you all end up buying fp or still resisting your tempatation?? ;-) I found a site that has lots of home items.

Casa.com: Décor, Bed, Bath, Cookware & Home Goods | Free Shipping
    You can use the coupon code 'CASAHOME' to get 20% off one item (You'll get a max of $15 off). For few states, you'll have to pay tax; shipping is free over $49.

I was looking for a carpet cleaner and found the best price here. On top of that, got a discount of $15 too..

It comes from the same people of diapers.com; so reliable..See if you have anything to buy there ;-)