follicular study

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ameya, Sep 11, 2015.

1. ameya

ameya New IL'ite

hi
    im 26yrs old,im trying to conceive for last 8 mnths.i hv thyroid problem bt nw my TSH 3.0,we consult a gyno she suggest me to hv follicular study & my right ovary measures 22mm,left 18mm on 11th day and ET 11.7mm also triple line occur.she suggest me folsafe,Duphaston10mg tablets everyday.we also went to semen analysis also normal.
    nw m afraid why im nt getting pregnant.plz help me
    plz giv advice

2. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Hi ameya,

With my experience the tablets dupasthan is for helping you out with pregnancy to happen with progesterone harmone.

Also the follicular study follicles 22MM is good in size....did you went for follow up scan and verified follicles got ruptured??

Because for some people it won't happen naturally and need a trigger shot injection to get ruptured ....i.e : ovulation

Hope you got some clarity...wish you baby dust soon...

3. ameya

ameya New IL'ite

ys ruptured..and i cmpleted my 3rd cycle of follicular study. i dnt knw wt wll b next

4. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

oh, @ameya if egg is ruptured......may be you dont have an problem with ovulation. It is happening properly and you need to make contact during that time to get success.

In my experience, after follicular study they suggested me HSG to find any blocks in fallopian tubes, which may stop you to get pregnant....check with your gynac...Read my below thread if you want to know abt this HSG Test...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...ngoing-experience-infertility-follicular.html

5. ameya

ameya New IL'ite

ys doct suggest me fallopian tube test next...only cz of my tension.she suggested dt i hv no problem and wll hv natural birth bt my mind s too sensitiv,im only daughter in my family and he s only one son in hs family so dy all r waitng fr a good result moreover we r nt rich,till nw we spend 50000 rs totl incl medcne and all.im frm bnglore price is too high fr dt follicular scan each cycle 1400rs.consultation-500 everytme.
    also doctor told me dt im only 26 so no artificial conceivng,if its cmpl to do only aftr one year.

thnk u so much fr d valuable advice....wish u a healthy baby soon.....

6. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

Yes @ameya...i understand you....you will get pressure and expectations from both sides...

But I request you be cool as it's an important factor to get pregnancy ....i know it's tough....but I get the sameadvice from others....

Hsg will cost you 1200Rs ....also follow healthy diet....try to be in correct weigh. ....try to have contact in early morning day time....stay in bed for 20min after contact.....these are some tips I got....be relax and enjoy the life....i wish baby bfn soon for us....

1 person likes this.
  7. swapna9

swapna9 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I am 28 years old, and suffering from PCOS from past 1 year.
    visited to gyno and told to take the Ovacare mayo tab and tried natural concive which result fail.
    Again she adviced for follicular study and suggested to tak siphene tab for 5 days from the 2nd day of period
    following is the report.
    14 th day RO is 20mm &LO small endometrium is 7.2mm POD is clear-
    15th day RO is 23mm& LO is small ED is 8.3 POd is clear.(doc told it may get rupture but not).

17 th day Ro is 26mm and LO is small D is 9mm POD is clear.

we are continuosly trying to concive on all the day as doc suggested.

Plz help any is there in the same boat.

8. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Hello swapna..
    You r right ovary showing dominate follicle so u will ovulate any time.if u will not ovulate naturally doctor will give some injection to ovulate.
    So all the best to u dear..
    Hey iam also living in Pune dear.
    Iam also trying to convince. Iam also same boat dear..
    In which hospital r u taking treatment?

9. swapna9

swapna9 Junior IL'ite

Thanks for the reply.
    as per he doctor advised we conceived after follicle got ruptured.
    Hoping for the positive result
    In Lodha Hospital. which in warje.
    She is lady doc.

10. nityak

nityak Senior IL'ite

hi all,
    one small after folicle rupturing we should have intercourse?
    or before ?