Folk and Filmy dance class in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by kashly, Nov 11, 2010.

1. kashly

kashly New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Does any of you go to dance classes in Abu Dhabi? I like dancing as a hobby though I am not very good in it. I love dancing. I am curious to know if any of you have this hobby? I like to go to a dance class. I am looking for a lady partner so that I can join her. Also, do we have any cultural programmes in UAE performing folk dances and all. I just love to join them.

Please reply

Kavitha

2. parijata

parijata New IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,

JUst like u, I too am looking for a dance class, mainly for fun plus it would be great to show off my skills to my kid and hubby. If u do get to know of any such class do let me know here, likewise I will let u know too.

3. itsmyworld

itsmyworld New IL'ite

Hi,

Our friend is going to a class in Dubai. i will let you know soon.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  4. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Nice to see a thread on dancing. I too know of a person who loves dancing..
    Maybe you all should join together and form a group. It would help if you mention what type pf dances you like so that you can attract people of similar interest. After you know each other better, maybe you could have a dance meetup!

Happy dancing

5. zayana

zayana New IL'ite

Hi kashly,
    I love Bollywood dancing and have been looking for teacher in abudhabi.but all in vain.did you find a teacher.it would have been great if we could find a teacher.I jus love dancing though am not trained.nyways do let me know if u came across some help

Regards,
    Zayana

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  6. myself

myself New IL'ite

Hi

Does anyone have any more information about this? I asked for more information at the Indian Social Club but have not gotten any further information.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  7. achumol

achumol New IL'ite

Hi all,

its so nice to see many of you are interested in dance. i als would like to join somedance for fitness and loosing some weight. also enjoy..cos excercise itself is not very interesting. if you are still followng up and know someone do letme know as well. though my workdoesnt give me too much of flexibility. stil ma be something could be planned. Cheers!!!!

8. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

hi achmol.
    my friends teaching all dance styles in abu dhabi near KSC.if u r interestd . i cn pm u her no

9. maya1975

maya1975 New IL'ite

Search for ‘keralanatanam abu dhabi’, you may get Suchithra’s contacts, she teaches adults and kids classical based bollywood dances.

10. lavie

lavie New IL'ite

hi ,

you can join lifeline gym , they have Bollywood classes twice a week on Sunday at 5 to 6 pm and Mon at 6 to 7 pm . I am talking about lifeline gym the one near Aloft Hotel , Gym is located in the same building of ADCB they have basement parking for lifeline members , currently we practice Ramleela song [​IMG] . see you there !!