Foetal heart beat rate

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Sumaticg, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Hi friends

As i posted in a htread here. I expereinced spotting on 8th week and check for progestrone levels. It was low. Hence i am in PG injection now. When i took an u/s last week they said fetal heart beat was fine and nothing to worry it was threating to come out. But this week all my psotting stoped completely and did on u/s wednesday first U/S they said the fetal heart beat was not to be seen. Then my hubby arranged with an expert Dr another U/S he throughly checked and said the heart beat rate was slow and the fetus was not very active. He even said the Gestation sac was iregular meaning there was some threaten. Actually i should be in my 10t week but they measured and said fetus was around 7 weeks and sac around 9 weeks.
    He has asked us to follow up next week with another U/S. I am worried till the day before my spotting i did my routine u/s the dr said everything was going fine and nothing to worry. I dont know what to do now, we got to wait till next week. Please did any one faced such a situation. I have my dr visit this sunday. Pls help and all please pray for me. I am desperate with this baby.

2. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Re: Fetal heart beat rate

Hi sumati,

I will surely pray for you. All will be fine.

Take care.

Do say garbarakshambikai slokam, the god will protect the baby and you.

3. geeta_sathish

geeta_sathish Senior IL'ite

Hi dear,

Please do not worry. Stress is not good at this time. Try to think positively, everything will be fine. I will definitely pray for you and your baby.

Take care.

4. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Please dont worry.

I am praying for you.You and your baby are going to be fine.

-Cathy

5. preeti09

preeti09 New IL'ite

Hi...

Dont worry everything will be fine .. We will pray for u ...

6. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite

Dont worry everything will be fine am praying for u

Lakshmi

7. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am confident that all your prayers will help me and my baby over come that hard Phase. I went for my Dr review yesterday, he went through all the reports and adivsed me not to be anxious. As it is too early stage of pregnancy heart beat may vary from babies to babies. He has asked me to wait for 2 weeks time and then take an U/S. As of now as i dont have any clinical symptoms he says that things are positive. I am try to stay positive.
    I got to continue with my injection of progestrone for another week.
    Please keep me in your prayers.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear sumati,

I would like to just say....be positive, your positive energy will be transmitted to your baby..

I really understand what you must be going through....you can share your fears and anxiety here. dont keep anything bottled up...we are all here to support you emotionally and morally though wish i could help you physically also....

Things will definitely be fine...i have included you in our prayers in our prayers thread..so all il's will now join hands to pray for you...

9. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

Dear Sumathi,
    Your baby has found its way in my prayers and so are you. Dont try to get excited, i know you will tensed, but keep calm and think positively. Our prayers are with you and your baby.

10. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Dear Shanvy

Thanks I am staying very positive with all your support. I am confused at present as i live in africa here the management of issue is not good, my hubby is a pharmacist so he does all investigation and moves further. Now he feels it is better to travel to India and do the remaining. As of now i dont have problem but worried of around 12 hrs flight can any one suggest on it . Is it safe to travel.