Flower -83. “Om Shri Sai Amruthamshave Namaha.”

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by suryakala, Sep 26, 2013.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Ashtotra Sada Namavali

Flower -83. “Om Shri Sai Amruthamshave Namaha.”

Ashtotram is (praise) offering our prayers to the Divine, through"OM", and the attributes of the Divine.

There are 108 attributes of Sai Baba in Ashtotra Sada Namavali. Each one is an everlasting flower of divine fragrance.

Flower-83
    : “Om Shri Sai Amruthamshave Namaha”.

Meaning: Humble salutation to Him, who embodies pure nectar of immortability.(Shirdi Sai Trust).

Reflections:

Time flows. It flows in a single direction. That direction is never reversed. All creations are seen in the background of time. Living,non living, moving and non moving are seen as appearing, existing and disappearing in the background of Time.Galaxies and stars evolve, shine, decay and vanish. Cosmologists and astronomers say that our Sun has lived half of its life, and after another 5 billion years it will die. But the Time never dies. The Time flows in the background for ever.

It is so amazing, our Rishis gave the name” Kaal” to this Time and also called the Brahmam as “ Kaal” . When the “Self” shed its physical from and identifies itself with the Brahmam, it is referred to as the person passing into Time and unifying with the Brahmam. Brahmam God or Guru cannot be measured in the background of Time, and are eternal irrespective of the flow of Time. Thus Brahmam,God, or Guru becomes immortal without having a beginning or end. Our Rishis have found transcending the flow of Time the Brahmam, manifests Himself in creation, maintains conceals and manifests again and Himself being not affected by the flow of Time, thus becoming immortal. The one who identifies Himself as part of the Guru, realizes the Brahmam, God, or Guru and enjoys the immortality of the Brahmam, God or Guru.

Hemadpant writes in Sai Satcharita:

“One day at noon, after Arati, devotees were returning to their lodgings, when Baba gave the following beautiful advice,” Be wherever you like, do whatever you choose, remember this well that, all what you do is known to Me. I am the Inner Ruler of all and seated in your hearts. I envelope all the creatures, the movable and immovable world. I am the Controller- the Wire puller of the show of this universe. I am the Mother- origin of all beings- the Hormony of three Gunas,the Propeller of all senses, the Creator, Preserver, and Destroyer. Nothing will harm him, who turns his attention towards Me, but Maya will lash or whip him, who forgets Me. All the insects, ants, the visible, movable and immovable world is My body or form”.( Shri Sai Satcharita- Ch:3).

Baba’s speech established its efficacy and greatness,while He was living in the flesh, but it did the same even after His passing away. Baba said,” Believe Me, though I pass away, My bones in My tomb would be speaking, moving and communicating with those, who would surrender themselves whole- heartedly to Me. Do not be anxious that I would be absent from you. You will hear My bones speaking and discussing your welfare. But remember Me always, believe in Me heart and soul and then, you will be most benefitted”. ( Shri Sai Satcharita-Ch: 25).

He is felt being amidst us through His Leelas that continue even today.
    His devotees feel His lively presence directly in Satsangs and indirectly through the innumerable and inexplicable miracles that happen very normally everyday. He is
    Amruthamshave.

2. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Dear Sister,
    Thanks for offering Flower 83 with all of us on this special day. May Baba Bless You and Your Family In Abundance.
    Om Shri Sai Amruthamshave Namaha

3. suryakala

Dear Bhuvisrini-DD,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower-83- Om Shri Sai Amruthamshave Namaha to Baba this week also.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Amruthamshave Namaha.

4. rekhachennai

rekhachennai Senior IL'ite

Baba, bless us always..

5. suryakala

Dear Rekhachennai,

Thanks for joining me in offering the Flower-83- Om Shri Sai Amruthamshave Namaha to Baba this week also.

May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Om Shri Sai Bhaskara Prabhaya Namaha.