1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Floor mats made out of old clothes or jeans

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by malligashivaram, Jun 12, 2010.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

DEVAPRIYA ---IAM JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE---BECAUSE I USED TO START DOING A PROJECT--- EVEN WITHOUT ASKING ANYONE---AND TRY TILL I GET IT SOMEWHAT RIGHT----ACTUALLY IAMM GOOD AT STITCHING SKIRTS AND TOPS---I USED TO STITCH A LOT FOR FRIENDS CHILDREN, SERVANTS CHILDREN---ENJOYED DOING IT.:thumbsup

2. malligashivaram

MY BEAUTIFUL SHUBBU--HAPPY TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS ---YES I REALLY BELIEVE IN GO GREEN PHILOSOPHY---- I HATE TO SEE HUGE WASTE OF PRODUCTS EVEN FROM MY YOUNG AGE--IF SEE SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO BE THROWOUT --IMMEDIATELY MY MIND WORK HOW ELSE CAN WE USE IT--- AND MAKE GOOD USE OF IT---[FOR THIS MY YOUNGER SON TELLS ME TO WORK IN THE GARBAGE FACTORY ]HAHA ---THEY DONT REALIZE HOW WE ARE CREATING WORLD DAMAGE BECAUSE OF IT. THANK:thumbsup:thumbsup YOU AGAIN SUBBU

3. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Dear Malliga

I am really feeling to become envious of you and other ladies out here who have immense talent in their artistic creations.

I am so eager to learn these kind of arts and enrich my knowledge and avoid wastage by recycling wherever / however possible Malliga.

In my younger days I never thought learning such arts have any validity as always my ambition was to become a professional and work. Now when I see such beautiful work of all, I am speechless Malliga.

You are such a great artiste.

BRgds
    Shanti

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  4. malligashivaram

Shanti Subbu you make us feel so humble--you are such a very maintained lady--you show the way to keep us well maintained and also your house is so beautiful god bless you dear with more success:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

5. chaaral

chaaral Silver IL'ite

Thankyou so much Malliga ma. you have explained it very clearly. will try it soon and let you know.

6. malligashivaram

Charral welcome dear ---if you know stitching you can try with terry cotton pants too with cotton cloth filled inside--it is good for the back door---and not so wet areas just to dust away dry dust:)

7. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

My dear Malliga

Thank you so very much........ I really wish we meet. I dont know if I deserve all these praise:hide: malliga.
    Malliga, your talent and the talent of other ilites here, gave me an inspiration to learn some dress stitching and I am on the project (learning to start with salwar and dress). Can you suggest me the best tailoring machines that I can buy. I am on the look out.

BTW, this is my 400th post Malliga. A big milestone for me personally.

Kind Regards
    Shanti

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  8. malligashivaram

Congrats Shanti for your 400th post---to each his own Shanti---everyone is talented in a different way--just needs to do the best in that---We shall meet shanti
    As for sewing machine I have Janome Usha's ---very good--bought my 10 years age still no problem---and my best wishes for your sewing--staring with salwar will be difficult until with guidance dress will be easier---Best of luck:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown