1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Floor mats made out of old clothes or jeans

Discussion in 'Sewing & Stitching' started by malligashivaram, Jun 12, 2010.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Sritas you would have done it much better-----the better ones iam already using--actually I am making these for last 20 years, the ones before were very decorative--now because of physical limit ---i just make in hurry-----but you all thanked me for this too---I am very happy actually to hear from you :cheers

2. malligashivaram

Hi Mallika sooo happy to hear from you --thank you for your comment--it does kindle spirits ---wish i could take better photos anyway thank you:thumbsup

3. malligashivaram

Suryavanshi you young girls are soo good in stitching--any way a sweet comment from you is always accepted thank you dear:)

4. malligashivaram

Sudha sis you are always there to have some nice words for me, --it is actually not,good ones just posted--so that the able ones will do and show us better---actually neck pain prevent me from giving it a good finish--but Sudha and other friends, are always there to cheer you up thanks Shudha:cheers

5. malligashivaram

Sabarmathi girl you can call me mam or mama or name dear doesnt make any difference. Just to hear from you is enough happiness---you are a great stitcher--just went through few--I will see the rest soon-and write my comments girl, getting encouragements from experts feel nice:):):)

6. malligashivaram

Pavi ma thank you for you comments --i hope you do some too --if not having machine can do by hand also---I know buying is cheaper--stitching ourselves if we have time and inclination, gives a different kind of pleasure---thank ma Pavi--sweet of you:):):)

7. malligashivaram

Smita thank you for you nice comments--you are so good in embroidery iam a fan of yours, Just saw your cross work, will comment there---thank you so much girl:):):)

8. malligashivaram

Gold girl thank you for your encouraging feedback---your work in origami is also sooo good,--post more of your work, there are so many of us to appreciate it :cheers

9. malligashivaram

Ramavino you multitalented girl how do you manage to put so many extra hrs in a days having 3 small kids---excellent--god bless you--Ilove your work sooo much--thank you for your intelligent comments-----:):):)

10. malligashivaram

Sherya dear girl thank you for your nice comments-----you always have a nice word for me thank you dear:):):)