Flirting tips...

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

• [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand.[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So now I leave you without a sound except my heart shattering as it hits the ground[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Love is like an eternal flame,[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind..
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Never love unless you can bear with all the faults of man!
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If God is Love - I dare say. But what a mischievous devil Love is![/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Words are the pen of the heart, but music is the pen of the soul[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When i hold you i was afraid to love you[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now that i love you im afraid to lose you.[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]True love is eternal. If you think you were once in love but fell out of it, than it wasent love you were in[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No Boy Is Worth Fighting For, And If You Have To Fight To Get Him,[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Than You're Better Off Without Him.[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Cute Guy Can Open Up My Eyes, A Smart Guy Can Open Up My Mind,[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But Only A Sweet Guy Can Open My Heart.[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You[/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A kiss can beautify souls hearts and thoughts.[/FONT]​