Flats in Wakad, Aundh or Baner

Discussion in 'Pune' started by hemajeevan2112, Aug 21, 2013.

1. hemajeevan2112

hemajeevan2112 New IL'ite

Hi

Looking for rental flats in Baner, Aundh or Wakad area. My husband works in Hinjewadi so wondering which is the best place to stay. Also will we get flats without brokerage or have to go through agents.

Heard that Wakad lot of flats but maynot find shops etc. May have to stock up for the week.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai

Welcome to Pune..

Did you find any house?? It is better to go through agent, if you want immidiately or go through real estate sites...to get a flat without broker...

All the places around Hinjewadi is very fast developing......definitely , there will be petty shops around your area for any urgent basic needs and in radius of 2-4 kms you can find SUPERMARKETS like Reliance or MORE or / Dmart.....

Lot of good schools are there , i mean, in and around...

3. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

You can search flat in wakad, Vishal Nagar or pimple saudagar. Out of these pimple saudagar is most expensive though have very good societies. Everything is near byt will be around 12 KM from Hzw phase-2 (this distance is between mail Pimple Saudar and Infosys circle). There are some societies in hinjewadi and peoples staying there as well. Not sure about shops but d-mart is near by (near hjw chowk). Regarding brokerage, if your husband works in IT company, all the compnies have their own portal for these kind of adds. people who wants to rent/sell, post their. This will save your brokerage. If you will go to broaker, they charge you around 1.5 mnth rent but you can negotiate with them. Please let me know if you want more info...

4. Candy78

Candy78 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Latamurli,

U seem to know quite a lot about Pune. Are you a localite ??