1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Five Tibetan Rites - Fountain of Youth

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by BujjiChitti, Apr 18, 2007.

1. BujjiChitti

BujjiChitti New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I recently came across these exercises in a blog related to fitness. They claim to reverse the aging process and improve eyesight, memory, potency, hair growth, restoring full colour to completely grey hair and anti-aging etc. They are a set of five exercises based on breathing. The list of benefits is somewhat overwhelming for me. There are many western people who are following these exercises.

It is also available as book, which you can buy from amazon or ebay. I am giving the link below:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Ancient-Secret-of-the-Fountain-of-Youth-NEW-Kelder-Pet_W0QQitemZ250104616045QQihZ015QQcategoryZ378QQcmdZViewItem

For the information of how to do exercises and for more information, click on below two links:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Tibetan_Rites
    http://www.lifeevents.org/5-tibetans-energy-rejuvenation-exercises.htm

Have you heard of these exercises before. If you already know about them, can you please enlighten me as of how beneficial they are ??? Can I do them regularly to get the benefits ???

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    Bujji.

2. gauridatta

gauridatta New IL'ite

Hi bujji chitti
    Great form of exercises i will soon start it
    Thanx for sharing

Gauri :wave

3. mvm

mvm New IL'ite

Hello Dear
    You have shared a precious imformation thx for tht.
    As i am a health counscious and excercise lover so i 'll definately get bennifit out of it.Do share such imformations in future too
    thx alot

4. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

HI

It is same as Yoga, its just been given a different name. Yoga is a true Indian phenomenon, and the five rites they are talking abt is the 5 pranayamas. Why look for things which are foreign when they all have originated in our country only !!!

~Abha

5. mvm

mvm New IL'ite

Dear Abha
    Thats true , the important thing is the way they do its more fast than our yoga. All type of benificial exercises attracts me and i try to use it in my routine.May be thats why i reacted.But the basics of everything is from india. And I am proud for that.
    thx
    [ quote=Abha;161025]HI

It is same as Yoga, its just been given a different name. Yoga is a true Indian phenomenon, and the five rites they are talking abt is the 5 pranayamas. Why look for things which are foreign when they all have originated in our country only !!!

~Abha[/quote]