1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Five Refreshing Ways To Start Your Day!

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by coolblues, Nov 5, 2012.

1. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Hey Coolblues,

I like your tips about waking up and starting the day calmly!

But I doubt if many ladies will get to do all that you have told here?? Especially moms with school going kids, and needless to say about moms working outside home as well having school goers!!

Atleast for me getting up to soothing sounds, having some quite time enjoying nature, exercising is just unimaginable on a week day! I get up to buzzing alarm, after snoozing it atleast 3 times!! Then I have to jump out head to kitchen, get three breakfast bowls ready, two cups of milk and two cups of coffee ready, pull out three lunch dabbas from the fridge and warm them up. Wake up my kids, brush them and give them shower, make them eat breakfast and drink milk and get them ready to school. All this done in 45mins. I cannot spare even 5mins from that, need to be timed and done one after the other.

Is this how most of you ladies are stressful in the mornings? Or do you get time for yourself??

1 person likes this.
  2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

3. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

I Completely accept your post. :) thats how it is practically

4. coolblues

coolblues Platinum IL'ite

Dear Rathi and SuganVijay:

Here are my two cents..

I completely agree that most women, whether they are homemakers or working women are super busy in the mornings. Rushing, hustle and bustle has become the rule of the day which gives more stress to the body. And more stress makes us frustrated, shout, rant and rave spoiling everybody's mood in the family.

You will not be branded selfish if you put your wellbeing ahead of others. All the ways mentioned in the tips will approximately require 45 minutes and i guess its worth it keeping your good health and wellness in mind.

I normally hit the bed by 10pm and get up early and do all the things mentioned in the post. Believe me, i still manage to cook lunch, breakfast and get to work by 9am after sending off my hubby, kid to office/school. I am not talking about being efficient at all here. Its how we sneak in time for ourselves.

Its all in the mind, Rathi and Suganvijay.. Try to do one thing at a time and see how you feel the rest of the day.

All the best!

Cheers.

5. vedasky

vedasky Bronze IL'ite

yes it's true early to bed early to rise we can work and plan the schedule and do it. Drink lukewarm water in between too not only morning better to take with honey in early morning then rest of the day just warm water. it gives good results.

6. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

7. jayagopi

jayagopi New IL'ite

seriously sounds awesome... almost makes me longing for such a quite n cool morning everyday...:)

8. raj77

raj77 Bronze IL'ite

Nice one...

Rathi, I know how hard it is,but what I do is (ofcourse not everyday,but 4 days atleast a week).We all go to bed early ,we make kids sleep around 8:30pm and by 9 to 9:30 I will be sleeping and my kids and we both also leave by 7:30am so I start getting breakfast etc from 6:15am..so I wake up around 5am in the morning and then that time I make myself coffee and I will sit for a while..then I do some exercise or will call parents and talk with them (depends how I want) ...

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Good tips Cool dear

10. achu1

achu1 Silver IL'ite

Very informative....