1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Five Point Program for Happy n Successful Life!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, Sep 13, 2010.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends!
    Ever wondered how this number “five” is important in life? We all have heard about Five Elements (Pancha Mahabhoota), Panchakarma, Panchatatwa, Five Sense Organs, Five Fingers, Panj Piyare and all. Today, I am trying to bring forward to you another set of 5 very important things to lead a happy n successful life.
    I strongly feel that the things listed below are very important to follow on one’s life path. And these are:
    Sincerity n Honesty;
    Dedication n Devotion;
    Discipline n Self Control;
    Faith n Unconditional Love;
    Truthfulness n Accepting truth.
    Friends, I am sure you must be wondering why I have written two things together. I feel, these things come in pairs. They just can’t be separated from each other. Sincerity and honesty go hand-in-hand. Whatever attributes I’ve written up there are for a person to follow. You got be sincere n honest with you, your efforts and your work. You just can’t fool around like that.
    The dedication and devotion should come from within. These things can’t be forced upon somebody. If there is no dedication, there will be no devotion and vice versa.
    Exercising discipline and self control are also two precious virtues one must have to build a great character. The world is full of temptations so having a good control over self is the need of the hour. It helps in exploring one’s willpower too.
    To get success in life, one has to keep faith in his/her work, in himself/herself, in efforts he/she puts to achieve the target. Similarly you have to love unconditionally. Now-a-days, you get this free, that free, this discount, that discount and at the corner you notice Two Stars (**) –“TnC-terms n conditions apply”. You may enforce conditions on materialistic things only, love knows no conditions. Please keep this out of the purview of those conditions. Just learn to love unconditionally and put a BIG Star there,”NO CONDITIONS Apply”.
    And last but not the least my friends is; truthfulness and accepting the truth. Truth actually has a healing effect. It takes away the burden of hiding something ‘grave’ from your near n dear ones. It makes our life less complex, it eases our tensions. Same is the case with accepting truth too. One should not live in a world of fantasy, a world of falsehood. One should always be ready to accept shortfalls and failures in one’s life too. The earlier the acceptance, the better are results.
    Dear friends, please feel free to tell me about more attributes one should have to lead a successful life.
    Cheers J

2. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Loved the last two points a lot. Thanks a lot for sharing the 5 vital points to lead a happy and successful life. :)

3. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear ice for your encouraging reply.cheers-anu:)

4. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Good post Anu.:thumbsup

5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks meena for your feedback.cheers-anu:)