1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

first thing in the morning?

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by Huma, Apr 19, 2007.

1. gauridatta

gauridatta New IL'ite

Hi all
    My day starts with a glass of water and then cinnamon and honey mixture in warm water followed by breakfast of oil free paratha and tea after 1.5 hrs of having cinnamon and honey.
    I am a working women so cant do without breakfast. I can say to kep my mind in place i need to take paratha oil free not like typical north indian, full of oil and ghee.
    Good to share such things
    Keep doing

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Huma

As soon as the alarm goes,(5:15or 5:30am), I sit in prayer for a short while, then, I pop out of the bed, brush my teeth, have a glass of water. Then start preparing breakfast and lunch (yes, I pack for my Hubby).
    In between, I always look at the clock .
    After my Hubby leaves for office at about 6:45/7:00am, I take a cup of hot milk or coffee and sit in front of my PC and log to IL. By the time I finish checking the coffe will be cold...but who cares, I drink it. :coffee

This is usually on week days. On friday(which is weekend in the Gulf), I somehow wake up earlier than usual without the alarm...and then wonder why did I wake up so promptlybonk.

bye

3. hemsat

hemsat New IL'ite

Hi,

I drink 3-4 glasses of warm water as soon as I wake up, brush and don't eat anything for 45 min after that. Later I have breakfast..either cereals or idli/dosa.r

--- Breakfast like a king, lunch like a knight, dinner like a pauper:hatsoff

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Huma,
    First thing in the morning as soon as i wake up, say some slokas, brush and have 1 or 2 cups of water in an empty stomach, then after children leave for school and hubby for work, i will have some kanji or cereal, idli, whichever is available!

sriniketan

5. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    First thing in the morning i brush and take 10 almonds soaked in water overnight.Then have breakfast normally bread with cheese slice with a hot glass of Horlicks. apang,opang,japang...

Suji

6. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi everybody,
    First thing in the morning, before I brush my teeth
    I massage my gums with sesame oil (gingelly oil)
    After a minute or two I rinse with water and brush
    afterwards. Gums will be healthy by using the sesame
    oil. I take a glass of water to cleanse my bowels.
    I eat banana or any other fruit after 45 minutes of taking
    the water.

7. nyeturi

nyeturi New IL'ite

Hi Huma,
    First in the morning I will take Assam tea then only I will start my work if I wont take tea I will get headache full day.

8. vanisri

vanisri New IL'ite

Hi Huma, once iam out of the bed I drink three glasses of water followed with a cup of hot Tea.One hour later i will have bread and butter as breakfast.
    I want to now how u preapre hot chocolate please share it with us.

9. tadasari

tadasari New IL'ite

I begin my day with some room temperature water. Then I eat a small bit of fruit to start my digestive system. Then a little while later I eat breakfast. I try to make a different breakfast every day! Anything from miso soup to cereal with rice milk (I don't eat meat or dairy) to eggs and potatoes to oatmeal to last night's leftover's.

10. shivani gupta

shivani gupta New IL'ite

HI dear

You are really very brave girl who can take one big cup of hot chocolate everyday. u know chocolate is really very harmful for health. My day start with one cup of Bad Tea.

bye shivani