First Shirdi Sai temple and the Idol given by Baba himself in 1916...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Mar 10, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Re: First Shirdi Sai temple and the Idol given by Baba himself in 1916... Continued..

Om Sai Ram.
    Dear Sai Sakthi, It's very nice to read about-First Shirdi Sai temple and the Idol given by Baba himself in 1916.Do you have the photo or picture of the temple?If you can, download the picture,so that we see the temple,You have mentioned that we can see trees and looks very beautiful in the front yard!we can imagine that temple, how beautiful it is!Today is Thursday,during this auspicious day I can also share about Guru Shri Sai Baba and his teachings with you.I am sending,Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Ashtotra Sadanamavali-flower3.specially for you! Read it and get His Blessings.Happy Guruwar.Om Sai Ram.
    Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Ashtotra Sadanamavali -3(Flower-3)

Dear Sai Devotees,
    Om Sai Ram.

I thank Baba to have blessed me withthis opportunity to share my third reflections on Ashtotram again on thisThursday.

Ashtotram is (praise) offering ourprayers to the Divine, through "OM", and the attributes of theDivine.

There are 108 attributes of Sai Baba inashtotra sada namavali. Each one is an everlasting flower of divine fragrance.

Flower 3:

“Om Shri Sai Krishna Rama ShivaMarutyadi Rupaya Namaha”

Meaning:

Shri Sai Baba, the Universal Master, is Absolute Truth. He manifested asKrishna, Rama, Shiva and Maruthi and all other forms of Om.

Reflections:
    Sudama in childhood ate grams while Krishna was tired and asleep withoutgiving him. Later, taking a handful of parched rice offered by Sudama, Krishnabanished the poverty from Sudama’s life. Baba said to Anna Saheb who ate gramsat Sunday Market without Baba’s knowledge “(Known as Chana Leela)”Do youremember Me before eating? Am I not always with you? Then do you offer meanything before you eat?”(Shri Sai Satcharita Ch: 24)
    Baba used to give darshan to both believers and non believers in Him astheir Ishta Devata. Lord Rama was really seen to be sitting in his place by thefaithful lady from Chennai on her way to Benaras and her doubting husband wasshown the Omniscient nature of Baba in two dreams, the same night. ( Shri Sai Satcharita Ch.29). The doctorwho came telling that he will not to bow before Baba, a Muslim, prostratedbefore him when he saw Lord Rama there! ( Shri Sai Satcharita Ch. 12) Baba often said that let His man(devotee) be at any distance, a thousand kos away from Him he will be drawn toShirdi, like a sparrow, with a thread tied to its feet. Megha a devotee of LordShiva was drawn to Baba. When he came to Shirdi he bathed Baba with Godavariwater shouting “Har Har Gange”. That night Baba appeared in his consciousasleep gave akshata and asked him to draw a Trident in the wall of Wada. Meghadrew the Trident, set up the Pindi (Linga) given by Baba and worshipped till hedied. When Megha died Baba placed his hands on the mortal remains and said“This was a true devotee of Mine”. (Shri Sai Satcharita Ch. 28).
    Baba took away the (rupee) coin having Ram, Laxman and Sita on one sideand Maruthi alone on the other side, offered to him for blessing andreturn. He never returned it saying“Shama, take this rupee, let us have it in our store, keep this in your shrineand worship it” (Shri Sai Satcharita Ch. 29).
    Strange are the ways of the Omnipotent in showing the forms He manifestsbefore devotees.
    Bow toSainath, who is the form of Om.
    May Sai Baba Bless and Guide us always.

1 person likes this.
  2. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Useful Information Dear! Thanks for sharing:)

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

May Baba bless you in abundance and fulfill your wishes...

4. Saisakthi

Re: First Shirdi Sai temple and the Idol given by Baba himself in 1916... Continued..

Dear Suryakala Sister,

Om sairam,

Thanks for sending me the Flower of Baba's ashtotram, May Baba bless you in abundance and fulfill your wishes too,

Unable to upload the photo here I have tried on the day of the first post and even today, pm your mail ID let me send you the photo.

Adding one more temple to quench your thirst to know about Baba please enjoy the nectar.

Jai sairam

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

Address: First Shirdi Sai temple and the Idol given by Baba himself in 1916

OM SAIRAM

SHRI SAINATH MANDIR BHIVPURI ROAD TRUST,

Bhivpuri Road, Karjat, Raigad Dist

Maharashtra

Temple is about one km from Bhivpuri Road Railway station

May baba bless us all and guide us. Bow

6. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Saisakthi,Thanks for your reply! My ID-(all small letters). suryakala111@yahoo.com.Kindly send some photos of the first Shirdi Sai Baba temple in Pune! and thanks for adding one more temple to quench for my thirst to know about Shri Sai Baba.I love to see all these pictures.
    May Sai Baba Bless us and Guide us Always!.
    Om Sai Ram!.

7. vrani

vrani New IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  8. Saisakthi