1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

First Movie you saw with your DH/Fiance

Discussion in 'Movies' started by PreethiArun66, Aug 9, 2009.

1. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi meera

"Jeans" was a good movie, especially for songs, outdoor locations, and animations effects. thanks for the fb dear.

dear Divanone: yeah ur username is very cute. good movie "Rush hour 3" and i know you wont forget the way ur DH took care of you. These are the small moments of joy, which we cherish our whole life.:thumbsup

2. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Great Topic.
    Its so nice to read all our friends experience.
    Coming to me, our first movie was " MY DEAR KUTTICHATHAN":biglaugh i was in my 1st std and he was studying in 5th std....:clap:clap:exactly:, we were very close relative (not uncle's or aunty's son). We used to spend our holidays together, so almost for every vacation we watch movies together untill my 7th std...

After marriage it was PRIYASAKHI Maddy's film, film was not so good, but we enjoyed watching....:)

Infact when we watched Avatar, we both were laughing thinking about the My Dear Kuttichathan specs and Avatar's..

3. StaarBearer

StaarBearer Senior IL'ite

I cant forget the first movie, We went together.
    It was 'Being Cyrus', a bollywood english movie starring Saif and Dimple. Though I enjoyed the movie, I learnt a valuable lesson of my GF's likings and movie genre.

4. sailvizag

sailvizag New IL'ite

My first movie with my DH alone was 'Okkadu' a telugu movie starring mahesh babu and bhoomika chawla in hyderabad. We went to that movie just 5 days after we met first time(match seeing... we dint have any formal engagement, only saying 'ok' on both sides on the first day itself...). When my DH suggested this movie, I asked why and he said (with admiration) he likes bhoomika very much and immediately I saw him biting his tongue and smiling at me sheepishly:hide:! I still tease him for that even after 6 years of marriage. But believe me, I just cudn't remember the movie etal. I remember only butterflies in my stomach :rotfl

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  5. shrivanchi

shrivanchi New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

we watched "Nee paaathi Naan Paathi"(very apt right?) in 1991.

shrivanchi

6. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear sharanya

even i watched "Kutti chaitan", when i was in 1st or kindergarden. But it was really fun.

Dear starbearer: thanksf for the fb. Yeah some moments remain etched in our heart forever.

Dear sailvizag: I sure would like to sail to vizag:). nice username. Hope now the butterflies have flown away:rotfl

Dear Shrivanchi: Rightly said apt movie for a new couple. have gr8 day

7. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi all

Our first movie was "Lage Raho Munnah bhai" starring sanjay dutt & Vidya Balan before marriage but after our betrothal.

After marriage it was "Mozhi" in Tamil starring prithvi & Jothika....

8. deepa04

deepa04 Gold IL'ite

the first movie of ours is KADAL KOTTAI .we saw the film with is my sisters and sister in laws totally we around 20 members went to the cinema.:drowning

9. meerapavya

meerapavya Silver IL'ite

10. mchillar

mchillar New IL'ite

Our 1st movie is slumdogmillonaire and we enjoyed it a lottt..