1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First Meet For An Alliance

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Jun 30, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

My very first meeting for an alliance:

We all were ready from morning as the boy was coming on a Sunday morning, Dad’s idea of a free day well spent, now we had made masala dosai, along with sambhar, chutney, molaga podi, and accompaniments of sweet they had made kesari bath, not my favorite though.

Mondal was all ready with the masala just roasting with garnishing of coriander leaves and the aroma was filled inside the kitchen, when I looked over there were peas also in the masala along with aloo and onions.

So the boy and my Dad both sat down for the break fast and I was supposed to serve, so I took the first masala dosa and served the boy, as he had his head bent I did not notice anything amiss, he was too lean for me, I like my guy tall and well built but here he was so punic, any way dad felt him to be great, so let me give him a chance and see him properly, now the second round of dosa I took and asked if he wanted some sambhar, he looked up and said no, then I noticed that his one eye was higher much higher to my taste along with the brow and the other was down..

I wondered how he visioned me, one half and the other, or how? Now he finished his breakfast and they all sat in the living room with dad and they all had a nice laughter and so on, for some reason mom or my uncle none spoke anything as the boy was a engineer in the railways and earning good, with nice future of promotion to go up to the GM in the railways and so on. My dad was thrilled that he liked me as I was a lot rolly polly and tough to get a guy, so he looked a lot relieved.

That night I had a nightmare wondered how the first night with such a guy would be and the future children all with one eye above wondered how I would look there, that set me off very badly, so the next day I went to the office and gave dad a ring, told him I am going to Bangalore, as we were in kolkata that time. Just out of the blue, dad wondered what happened, come on tell me, but I would not tell anything, in the evening also he kept asking as he has already given the consent to the boy that he would take him as mappillai, so my only option was to walk out. I did not care whether GM or BM who cares I cant have a guy like this looking at me for my whole life…

It took a lot of coaxing to get it out that I did not like the guy, so u can imagine what a fright I had, no amount of good salary and position or standard can get a marriage it has to have the essence of looks too. Till date I tease my kids if my dad had his way u people will be of a different look altogether… and they glare. Hahahah regards sunkan

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello akka

do we get another post when you met athim...? that should me more interesting..!!

sathya

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

I THOUGHT U WOULD JOIN IN WITH MALLIPPOOO:wink: REMEMBER, HOW CAN I FORGET VIJAY GIVING U THAT AS OPENER...AKKA