1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fireworks

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

Iunderstand yr viewpoint.marriages are fun, with relatives and fun and everything.Where otherwise do u get to meet yr relatives.Agreed.

what i am against is screwing up the traffic, and holding hundreds of cars to ransom.Thats not fair.Just as Suhaag Raat is done in private without disturbibng anyone, same way why clog the streets of yr town, with the motorists cursing,as it is the roads are crowded.

This was written in a light tone, Veda,i cant write anything seriously.So take it in that spirit.Or if u want i will write serious blogs from now on,no jokes, just straight serious ones.:2thumbsup:

Honeymoon, well,it must be there to get to know each other.What i mean is,why spend beyond yr budget to go to an exotic place, u need the bride,to be with u, the place is immaterial.If u can afford it, go to the moon.HAHA.

Thanks and regards.kamal

And Veda, i have a thick skin, so i never get offended, so never think on those lines.If i can give, i know how to take also.:cry:

2. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I am really sorry........... I never meant to hurt you........ I liked ur articles on ur Dad/Daughter etc.....

Whatever I said is absolutely from my experience....and to point out the other side of the coin... I noted your point on the extravegansa which is happening nowadays in the name of false pride etc..... It has happened in my own family........So.....

Pls dont change your style of writing for anybody..... I wrote my comments what i felt inbetween my work.... Today my wife called from Chennai just to tell me this and the amount of spelling mistakes I do.....

Thanx to you anyway, i spoke to her for just 30mts...

Veda

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

Not to worry dear friend.Give my best wishes to yr wife.She reads yr blogs ? My wife finds mine silly, bcs i joined blogging just a year back, and shes heard all thjese things for years from me and got bored.

So now it is I lites like u whose has come to get bored by all my silly stuff.Regards.kamal

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

My Wife intro to IL... She is very much here as a member....

So... She give me her comments.... in no uncertain terms......

Veda

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

HAHA.

Lets see what she ahs to say about my blogs.

And with her around, u can never say which actress u like, unlike me, bcs my wife is bored with me and my blogs.

She has a lot of confidence in me.She keeps saying to me " Kamal even if a nude woman comes in front of u, you will do nothing "

And i reply, " Madam, i am a saint by circumstances , not by choice ".I tell her not to have so much confidence in me.Who knows what the future beholds for an oldie like me.Havnt u seen Catherrina Jones hooking that oldie Micheal Douglas ?What if i meet a Catrina Jones, who knows ?

Que Sera Sera whatever will be will be, the futurels not ours to see.A lovely song and very apt.

thanks and regards.kamal

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Sorry Sir,

You have grossly mistaken.... She will give a whole list of actressess whom i
    like most..... Juhi,Kajol,Mahima,Sush,Kushboo,Simran.......List goes on......

She knows that i love her most and i dont believe in infidelity.....

So............

Veda

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

So she knows whom u like ? Good.Even my wife will immed know whom i like.In Chak De, i found a few hockey players really attractive.No wonder i liked the movie:cry:

stay faithful dear friend, its good for health these days.:cry: Regards.kamal

8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    I can understand the horrid time you had in Paris being only 20 at the material time. 20 is a bit after adolescence when you continue to be confused about what you want in life!
    oh my God, if only I get a chance like that either at 20 or now! I'll make the skies of Paris red with my over reach! Listen to Omar Khayyam Kamalji! He doesn't take the girl alone in preference to all others! He adds a book of Verse, a jug of wine, a bough, and wilderness to the girl and for what? Only singing!:mrgreen:
    Sri

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You are too much.Want the girl, and paris, and wine and money.and to be 20 again.You are super Sri;Ive never read Omar Khyam though heard a lot of him.He must be an interesting character for u to like him eh ! So i must read him.Great ome.Regards.kamal

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

kamalji,
    phanso muth they are both here, veda and shanthi, the dharm ke mehaman yes dono miya biwi hain and u r being given dhol...hahah sunkan