Finest Posts of Indusladies - Comments, Feedback and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Jun 22, 2007.

1. sarada

sarada Senior IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

Nice work :) to group all the finest posts for easy browsing..

Makes the browsing more easier instead of going through all the categories.

Cheers
    Sarada

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    You write and reply to most of the posts so beautifully..this is how I found out that you are beautiful... You have made the process of nominating a pleasure with your kind words..thanks for all tha tyou do.

Dear Vidya
    Reading your comment on the winner was breathtaking.. you are so eloquent, so wonderfull.. you must be as exquisite as your words.. And always so promptly posting the winner news and starting the thread for nominations too.. you are truly GREAAAT!

Both of you do a great job . Thank YouBow

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anandchitra,

Your words always works like a cool breeze on a hot day. Summa jillunu irukku!
    You too are a cool and sweet person and just as beautiful as your words too.
    Thanks again and again for so many praises you constantly send my way:)

L, Kamla

4. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Dear IL Administrators,

A small suggestion - I notice that the Finest Posts Index gets updated after all the nominations have come in & possibly after the winner is also chosen.

Do you think it would be a good idea to update the Index, as & when the nominations pour in?? This is to avoid the extra work at the end from your side and also easy for others to look through the nominations in a list, if needed.

If something like this is already happening & if I have not noticed it right, I am sorry :)
    If you have reasons for not doing so, accepted :)

Cheers
    Jenz

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jenz,
    that's a good suggestion. It will be easy for the FP administrators to update the index every now and then. And it will be easy for us, ILites, to find all FPs so far nominated in a month in a single place.

Dear Kamla and Vidya,
    Do you have any problems with this suggestion? I join hands with Jenz in this.

love,

6. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Friends
    I would like to suggest again that we should have a honorable mention of certain ILites who do such commendable work CONTINOUSLY..

In this I have in mind Malspie who has been contributing to this site with high quality work.

Just like we have the Finest Post nominations we should have Honorable Mention every month as well.

Also I would like to strongly suggest a Special Mention given to certain readers who motivate us to write. If not for these wonderful women I will not be able to continue to write. They are always prompt in giving feedbacks and comments and very kind and thoughtful with their words. We can either have a Finest Reader Nomination or we can have a Contest each month to nominate such a person.

Please do take my humble suggestions into strong consideration. Thank You very kindly.

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jenz,

I am sorry that it took so long to answer to your post and suggestions. I admit that I have somehow missed noting this suggestion, please excuse.

Your suggestion can be easily carried out and we will see to it that it is constantly updated if it conveniences visibility and access. Please bear with us if we are unable to do so everyday, but we will certainly attend to it several times a month instead of waiting till the month's end when the winner is announced.

Yes, it actually helps us too and rules out that extra work at the end of the month!

Thank you for your suggestion.

L, Kamla ( on behalf of Vidya too!)

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti,

Thanks for this loving interest you show for the FP forum. Only goes to prove your encouraging love for good writings.

Sorry that we have somehow missed on these posts and I beg your pardon for the delay in replying.

We will surely update the index every now and then each month.

L, Kamla

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anandchitra,

I apologize for this delay in replying to this post of yours.

You have given a couple of very interesting suggestions and ideas. These sure will encourage many ILites who are already doing great work for our forums without expecting any returns. These suggestions are worth looking into.

This will be surely discussed by our panel and I shall get back again on this.

Thanks for all the wonderful efforts of your's Ac, be it in contributing excellent writings, nominating other's posts or encouraging us mods with your nice words. You surely are one of those members who deserves that Special Mention!

L, Kamla

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  10. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kamla Madam,

No problem. I have also been off IL for some days (due to the so-called "busy schedule" of mine).

As long as the suggestion is of benefit & easy to implement then fine to go ahead.

Cheers
    Jenz