Finest Posts - October 2008 nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear LataMohan,
    Thank you dear for nominating this story for the finest post forum.Sorry for the delay in replying.
    I am happy that you liked the story.
    love
    mithila kannan

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  2. mithila kannan

My dear ss,
    I have no words to thank you for the way you have analysed the story and your appreciation of it.I enjoyed writing the story.
    Apart from writing interesting stories,if the writer manages to convey a strong message that reaches the readers and touches a chord in their hearts,then it is worth writing till your fingers can't type anymore.
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    love
    mithila

3. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Muzna,

Thanks for your nomination of Twinsmom's "Oct 15th - global hand washing day". I had such a hearty laugh after reading her well written post that was abundantly peppered with humor!

Muzna, you could not wash our hands off of nominating this wonderful piece, could you?!

I loved the hand washing analogies she has drawn and loved Appa's hand washing routine. I must print this out for my toddlers who have to be reminded every time to wash their hands before touching food!

Lovely post with a good dose of humor. Thanks again for bringing it to the FP.

Luv,
    SS

4. SoaringSpirit

Aishu dear,

Thanks for adorning the FP with two beautiful nominations.

Twinsmom's "Oct 15th - global hand washing day" hilarious thread brought a good laugh, a loud chuckle and a big smile on everyone's face! I loved her analogies! Her humor is very endearing too. She adds just the right doses at the right places.

Mithila M'ams "Rosamma alias Roseline" is a story that brings warmth to our hearts. Don't we all long for a strong bond of unconditional love such as Viji and Rosamma's? We sure do. But only some of us are lucky to experience it in our lifetime. Viji and Rosamma were such lucky people. The going back to your roots ending touched my heart so much .... may be because living in a different country, I wonder about it a lot more? It was a beautiful story that has lot of things to be learnt from.

Luv,
    SS

5. SoaringSpirit

Dear Oviya,

Thank you for bringing the spotlight back on Mithila M'am's "Rosamma alias Roseline".

I can understand why this story has touched so many people's heart that it keeps coming back to the FP! A story written from the heart that touches our hearts. Mithila M'am has mastery over expressing emotions in a tender and warm way. Her narration appeals to the heart and the mind instantly.

Loved reading it again and again and again.

Luv,
    SS

6. SoaringSpirit

Dear Pauli,

Mals's "Malspie Reveals her Missing Hide-Out Place!" deserves to reside here in the FP! What an account and what a travelogue!! Thanks for bringing it here.

Well, as Mals herself admits, she cannot do a job half-heartedly! And guess who benefits from this trait of hers? We, the readers! Hurray! Mals's, for the benefit of all of us here keep up your perfectionist self and your zest for life. We love it!

Luv,
    SS

7. SoaringSpirit

Dear Lathamohan,

Thanks for bringing Milthila M'am's "Rosamma alias Rosaline ,my childhood friend" to the FP.

It is a master story crafted beautifully and painstakingly with embellishments that warm the heart. I loved reading the story again and again and could not help but wonder if I will experience a lovely bond of unconditional love such as the one that existed between Viji and Rosamma.

Truly beautiful!

Luv,
    SS

8. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

9. mithila kannan

Dear ss,
    Thank you again and again.Such kind words of appreciation boost up my spirits.
    love
    mithila kannan

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Lotus,

Thanks a zillion for such kind words.

It was a major effort to put the long travelogue, it had to be perfect and a ready reckoner for anyone who wishes to travel to the marked destination. Who will not feel happy, it their efforts get recognition. Thank you very much for the nomination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.