Finest Posts - November 2014 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

Here we go again! Another month just flew past us and another December sits in all its glory on our doorstep signaling with all its decorative lights the end of another year. In sync with the years is also the progression of our Finest Posts! Month after month, we welcome a new pair of Finest of the posts that come to our forum. A little celebration to mark all the joy we get by reading the enthralling and scintillating posts that our writers dish out!

So which post made it to the finest narration this month? Are you all wondering? Are you searching, perhaps using google to help you? No fear, I put your curiosity to rest and at once. No need to run to the google as google itself, or should it be himself, will come to your rescue! Yes, it is GoogleGlass!

Finest Narration of the Month goes to GoogleGlass for his "Fostered Friendship and Trust never Rusts"
    Congratulations GoogleGlass!:cheers

GG ji, it is nice to see you evolving as an accomplished writer and many of your snippets in the recent past have been eagerly lapped up by the readers! This particular snippet is very significant given the fast paced life of today. The type of completely trustworthy friendship you mention is something of a phenomenon in today's times. It surely is a matter to contemplate and act upon! A very well thought out and composed snippet!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As we further proceed with our search and wonder how to pick that one star performance from the many outstanding ones, a little gem certainly pierces bright and strong making it hard to ignore it! Out of nowhere did this star rise and shine and how can you hold back when one is called Rise?!

Finest Contribution of the Month goes to Rise for her "Leading the Soul to Peace"
    Congratulations Rise, you really did rise and shine!:2thumbsup:

In her introduction line Rise mentions that this prose arose from her own depressive state of mind and led her to an awakening! One must read it to fully understand her sentiments and thoughts and how wonderfully she brings in hope to an hopeless feeling. Besides, while reading her, we do get mesmerized by her poetic prose. She has a way with words which at once turn into a song, a poem and a touching prose! Let us hope she will provide us with a lot more pleasure in the future!

Links to the the winning posts:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...25-fostered-friendship-trust-never-rusts.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/264339-leading-the-soul-to-peace.html

We owe our thanks to Viswamitra and GoogleGlass for nominating the above winning posts!

We request all of our winners to send in their usernames, contact numbers and pin codes to the IL_Admin through a pm so they can dispatch your gifts.

GG ji , its a double whammy for you this month!!

Your FP Team.

12 people like this.

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Friends,

That beads of sweat dripped down my forehead in this harsh winter weather while trying to decide who the two winners should, could and would be this month is a proof to the enormous stress one goes through when faced with such a monumental task!

Parineetha, with all that sweet sounding name, caused quite a heartache! Not only did her snippet from the previous month got through to November, her this month's snippet garnered eight nominations at the last count and for all I know may gather even more! GoogleGlass had some seven to eight nominations between his two snippets. Laskhminarayan sir had some half a dozen people emotionally fascinated by his two snippets while Srama had three companions travelling with her while others marveled speechless at her travelogue!

Please, do not even ask why they were not the winners of the month! If they were not, who else can be the winners? But but, the above named star wroters along with the winners like
    RGSrinivasan, Viswamitra, Kamalji, Jayasala42, Balajee have all been our winners in the past and will remain winners! But, we deem it only fit to add the new writers to this list of winners and hope to see names such as Rise, GG, NB25, Hrastro, Scorpio707, KP55 join the ranks of the regular winners! Besides, we also seem to have story writers such as Catgol and Sushi who are making a mark in their own way and have an ardent fan following.

Every month, let us hope to catch a new star on the horizon along with the our veterans too. The more the merrier for us readers! We remain the lucky lot! !! Cant ask for more, can we?!!

So, here's waiting for the next month and the next set of winners! Till then, all the best and enjoy the festive December!

L, Kamla

8 people like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamla,

Hats off to you for such a wonderful announcement.

Dear GG and Rise,

Congratulations for winning the best posts for November 2014. You both deserve to win this prestigious award. I am proud that I have nominated GG's post. I would have nominated Rise's post as well if it had originally appeared in Snippet section. I am glad GG found it and nominated. I am glad I had the privilege of reading thoughts of Rise.

Viswa

4 people like this.
  4. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

wow! GG! Congrats!!!

Soooo happy for you...Remember u owe me a Perk..at least a Kit Kat (U know why) :wink:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations Rise! Truly worth It...
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  5. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Viswa Sir for spotting GG's...It's a honor to get nominated from you..
    He will agree with me 200%

Congrats again GG..double bonanza this time :)))))))

2 people like this.
  6. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

wow.....hearty congrats GG...u deserved it:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Congrats GG and Rise. you both truly deserve it. Double congrats to GG.

2 people like this.
  8. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Congrats GG and Rise.

Jayasala 42

2 people like this.
  9. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear buddy Kamla
    I feel like singing Ciara's song, 'I am a one woman army o la la'! That's what you have proved yourself to be! When I read your Winner announcement, besides feeling unbounded joy like everyone else, a terrible sense of guilt gnawed at my innards. What a let down I have been! But then I knew that you were made of sterner stuff like Aunt Agatha who would not get bogged down by lethargic buddies. Busy I was, yes but I have also proved myself as a poor Time Manager. To cut a long story short, you went through the chore unmindful of the lack of support from your buddy and have come out with a wonderful announcement.

I can visualise quite a few of your fans finding it difficult to read your announcement, their eyes being covered with tears of joy. You certainly have a way with your words that activates even the driest eyes on earth! Being always happy is one thing but the more important thing is the ability to communicate happiness. You, my dear buddy, are nonpareil in this category. God bless you!

Your selection of FP for the month is impeccable to say the least. Both GG and Rise are certainly proving to be the new stars on the horizon. GG's viswaroopam as a writer is phenomenal! Rise has already risen to impart a golden glow to the literary content of IL.
    Sri

4 people like this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Hearty Congratulations GG and Rise and thank you V sir and GG for bringing the posts to the fp forum.

2 people like this.