Finest Posts - Nominations For August 2020

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Cheeniya - Dear Cheeniya sir thank you so much , I feel so honoured and blessed that you liked my post

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    Yes It is clear the words in the post have come deep from your heart. It is all heartfelt. That’s why the post gleams with that rare emotional touch. You post deserves all the accolades.

2. Now I understand the reason for making jalebi 4 aug and cupcake 18 aug posts in media. You posted those delicacies perhaps celebrating the baba’s special day or it could be just celebration.

3. Wish you many more delectable moments with your beloved baba. Best wishes to your sister family.

Thanks and Regards.

Star25 likes this.
  3. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much Thyagarajan sir

And the thing about making cupcakes and Jalebis is because we wanted to try something new during the lockdown as it was boring at home... Papa loves sweets... But we give him only to taste... Once he grows big, definitely will make his favorite sweets.... Every day I wake up for him. And to see him... He makes my day ....life us truly awesome with the baby

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nominations for August 2020 come to an end now. See you in September :blush:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.