Finest Posts - Nominations For August 2020

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya Sir, I feel people who lead double life one inside their mind and another outside are bound to face such crisis sometime or the other. If they lead a perfect life to their liking in their mind and disappointing life outside, when they understand the reality, they encounter a state of shock. In Japan, most commit suicide if they can’t meet their obligations. In cinema world, constant extrapolation of emotions results in actors and actresses committing suicide expecting real life to be copycat of dream world.

What really shocked me in recent days is the husband of an extraordinary Carnatic singer jumping into a stinky river to take his life leaving mother and child to face a difficult situation. Thank God to the support of the community, she nicely recovered. It is a puzzle why these people discuss their mind with others. Sometimes openness lead to more problem but will avoid such disaster in life.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Good morning & a heartfelt thanks.
    2. Your words so soothing so healing, so encouraging that propel or impell me to keep this website- indusladies - close to my heart to browse more, strive to post in more forums and enhance level of responses.
    3. Gita reminds me the one left in a huff I mean @GeetaKashyap who had responded sincerely in profile of profiles.
    With reverence,
    Thyagu.
    God Bless.

3. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much @Viswamitra sir for nominating my story. I am humbled.

4. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

I think his reply was to @Dreamer not me :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

I am here to nominate my last for the month The Priceless Love!!! written by @Star25. What a delightful read it is about true love! She has poured her heart and soul into this wonderful snippet. The children's unconditional love is often quoted for adults to unconditionally love and be loved by others.

Star25 likes this.
  6. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Viswamitra - Thank you so much Viswamitra. U got it right.. I truly wrote it from the heart..i thought if at least one person reads it and feels it from within that will make me happy.. Nominating my post was way beyond my thoughts that I didn't think of it at all... It really means a lot to me... I would take your nomination as a gift you have given to me for the "true love" in my heart. . Thanks again

Viswamitra and iyerviji like this.
  7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra
    My dear Viswa
    Thanks a lot for your concluding nomination of ttps://indusladies.com/community/threads/the-priceless-love.312232/ by @Star25
    A very well articulated blog of growing relationship between a toddler and his aunt. This is the hidden blessing of Corona that has really cemented relationships in the family. I felt very warm to see the toddler's response to an emotional moment of his aunt. A nice read
    Sri

Star25 and Thyagarajan like this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@Cheeniya Sir

I have no hesitation to second the nomination by our philosopher friend @Viswamitra of the poignant post by @Star25 in The Priceless Love!!!

2. A brilliant tear-jerking feather touch emotion packed in this post.
    Regards.

Star25 and Viswamitra like this.
  10. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Thyagarajan - Sir thank u so much... I feel so honoured and blessed that you have nominated my post...i am speechless because I didn't expect to be nominated for the finest post awatd.. I just felt to pour my heart out.. But you and @Viswamitra sir have recognised the "true love" and the bond between me and the baby.. Am so grateful to both of you for that.. Thank you so much sir

Thyagarajan, Viswamitra and iyerviji like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.