Finest posts - May nominations!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Chitvish, May 7, 2007.

1. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

my vote goes for marisas request on help requested for inlaws help
    many times we find people thinking inlaws as villans and unwanted unwelcome people but here we find someone asking for help to give them max comfort and somehow i liked her approach and it is an eyeopener for me to stretch a little more and from my side :)

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Radha,

Yes, MArisa's post in indeed very good and it will help many of us in dealing properly with such situations. I see that this post by Marisa has attracted wide readership in IL.

Vidya

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

5 people like this.
  5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Sundari(Sunkan),

You have nominated a very good post by Vivbass for the Finest Post of May. I read it and found it a reasonable lament straight from the heart, a way of writing that is so special to Viji(vivbass). Please keep the nominations flowing.

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Sridhar(Varalotti),

Thank you for nominating a very special poem by Malathijagan. It is a very well written and thought provoking verse, inspiring too. Please keep the nominations flooding in, so that we get to read more great posts.

7. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

I do agree with you, Mr.Sridhar. Malthi's poem is an eye-opener for those perverted people who can't face life's challenges. My vote for the finest post of May goes to this poem.

Regards,

TDU

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Raman (Tamildownunder),

Glad to see that like Varalotti and the rest of us, you too enjoyed the meaningful poem by Malathijagan.

Please nominate more, every month.

1 person likes this.
  9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear ILites,

We just concluded another brilliant contest on Finest Posts- May with ManjuReddy winning for her wonderfully hilarious post.

Please keep the thread brimming with your nominations for the Finest Post -June Nominations. This contest will be vibrant only if all of you read the posts from the time IL started and nominate them. By drawing attention to posts that you feel are excellent, you will be improving and increasing the number of readers, and above all help Indusladies to be more useful to members.

Even though Mrs ChitVish, Cheeniya and Varalotti Rengasamy have asked for their posts not to be considered for the contest, please continue to nominate their posts. They are the most productive resource persons in Indusladies and the more we read of them, the better we get.

Please, please keep the nominations for June flooding in the relevant thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/finest-posts-of-il/8239-finest-post-june-nominations.html.

2 people like this.
  10. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies and gentlemen1
    Thank you for having liked my poem "Had the roses chosen to wither". But I personally liked Manju's hilarious write up abt herself and Vidhya's post in Cheeniya's thread.

[