Finest Posts - May 2013 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello YuktiVig,

Congratulations on the Finest Post award. Yes, I would "Give more to another woman" through my positive thoughts, deeds and soothing words. Dil Mange More.
    It was a simple and yet thought provoking wish that you posted in your winning thread. If only all of us could live by those words for atleast few minutes of a day, daily.

Here is the Special Gift for winning the Finest Post - Rajasthani Wooden Handicraft of Royal Maharaja Procession.
    FP_May2013_royal-maharaja-procession.jpg
    Note: Please send your mailing address to contest@indusladies.com to claim the special gift.

2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Induslady,

I received my awesome gift.

Thank you very much for your appreciation.

Love,
    Bhavna

2 people like this.
  3. YuktiVig

YuktiVig Bronze IL'ite

Where was I ????

I was delivering my second baby girl in May,
    June busy managing my little one, day nights changing her diapers nursing her and trying to catch some possible sleep
    July, August dosing loads of Ghee Laddus (Pinnis we call in Punjabi )
    September
    , worrying about my oodles of weight
    October joining a gym
    November , trying to get back my life on track
    December, writing to you all !!

Yes Yes I am back and here I am writing to you all, thanking all of you for making my write-up so precious. Million thanks for all the admiration and LOVE. I am obliged and blessed !!

I delivered my second baby 'Garima' on 30th May 2013. Its a month pre-mature baby. I delivered after 8 months plus some days. She is Healthy and fine.

Before my delivery, I was worried, how my elder daughter Devaanshi will manage a new baby arrival? Garima grabbing all the attention, that Devaanshi owned.
    After delivery I realized, I as a mother was most uncomfortable sharing first baby love to the 2nd. New baby needed 100+ % attention, which I was giving to Devaanshi from past 3.5 years.

After delivery, whenever I touched Devaanshi [after holding this tiny little creature Garima], I realised how much Devaanshi had grown these 3.5 years. She was still a 'baby' for me till my 2nd one arrived. I am changing every day as a Mother :)

So, as a completely busy mother of two kids, I have a project management certification exam planned for feb. Rejoining office in March after my exam. Loads of work to be done. Sadly very less time for study :( !!

I really want to reply individually to all the wishes,but I am really sorry I cant do. Today I wish god to give me 48 hours for each day :)

This winning is really inspiring to me. Esp. because it comes from experts. Even I did not know the technicalities of my writing style, Kamala spoke about. So thank you so much Kamala for teaching me :)

I am happy happy and very happy, feeling top of the world after being chosen by Racr and RGSrinivasan. Thank you so Very much Sir !!

I promise for sure, once my life comes back on track with a normal routine, I will do quality write-ups.

Thanks so much for the love, blessings and inspiring me.
    Wishes from my family !!

-Yukti

2 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yukti dear after reading your message I gave a like but was so absent minded that I forgot to congratulate you. Congratulations and my hugs and blessings to your Little Angel and God bless her and give her a bright future

2 people like this.
  5. YuktiVig

YuktiVig Bronze IL'ite

No problems Viji :) !! I completly understand..

Instead I am sorry to Bhavna for not congratulating. I am really sorry Bhavana I missed it.
    Heartiest Congratulations for winning Bhavna!! :party

1 person likes this.
  6. YuktiVig

YuktiVig Bronze IL'ite

Also Viji thank you so much for wishes !! This striked me pretty late...

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Now its my turn to say no problem. How is your little Angel. Now waiting for a new snippet from you at the end of the year for us to enjoy

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yukti,

They say "It is better late than never"! It feels good to see you come back and acknowledge your win here!! It feels even better to know what kept you from doing so earlier...One Little Bonny Baby! How very nice..A Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!

You need not explain any more! I know how tough it is when a little tiny baby arrives..causes Huge and Big work!! :) But in a nice way. Then there is your Devaanshi! You have a lot on your hands.

All the same, let those fingers play on the key board when you get a tiny break at times for you do write well and we would all be happy to read you! By the way, love both your daughters' names!

As for the pinni laddoos, I actually know how very very yummy they are! Can't blame you for putting on weight! :rotfl

All the best!

L, Kamla