Finest posts- march 2016 winners

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    As a school boy in 40’s, I was extremely fond of visiting Exhibitions which is how the Trade Fairs were called in those days. There were two venues in Chennai which hosted these exhibitions every year. One was called SIAA Grounds located on the side of Central Railway Station and the other as Teynampet Congress Grounds. Both have ceased to be venues for any kind of fairs and the preferred site is presently the Island Grounds. Later as a young man, I was beckoned by the Expo70 held in Japan. It was a mindboggling experience as compared to the Chennai trivia. It took me almost a week even to go in and out of the numerous pavilions of the Expo70.

As I keep going round the various forums of the rich new IL, I am reminded of my visit to Expo70. It’s almost a week since the Site was thrown open to us in its lavish new form with a plethora of new features. I am not yet done with all of them. This morning a very senior member of the Community requested me to take her on a guided tour through the new site! It took me a while to handle the FP forum in its new format and I am able to continue my job now though I am yet to master the features.

While I continue to wander around the site like an excited youngster, I suddenly realise that I have duty to perform. The time has come for me to announce the FP Winners for March 2016. There are 18 entries lined up before me to choose the Winners. They are all awesome pieces written authoritatively, stylishly, meaningfully, humorously and engagingly. It is quite a tough job to pick the Winners without making it appear as though the other entries are less lustrous. If I do so, it will be a travesty of truth. A mighty dilemma!

A thought struck me then. IL has shed its decade old attire and looks ravishing in its new garb. I have no doubt that more and more people will get drawn into this ocean of love and camaraderie and two nominations clearly tell us why they will. One is from a very senior member who never ceases to talk about her shortcomings and every time she does so, a strong chorus goes round the community assuring her how valuable is her presence here and thus making her feel most wanted. This is the major reason why our community remains extremely cohesive and friendly. I am sure you have guessed who I am talking about. Yes. It is our Iyerviji who stirs the strongest emotions with whatever she writes about.

I have great pleasure in declaring Iyervijis

Inferiority Complex

as the Winner of the Finest Contribution Award of the Month.

Iyerviji’s disarming candidness is a major factor in forging extremely close relationships in our Forum. Thank you Kaniths for this nomination!

If Iyerviji demonstrates through her emotional outpourings what keeps people huddled together, a new member has described this phenomenon eloquently by telling us how IL is addictive. Her impeccable language and lucid expressions make us understand our community better and fall in love with it. I am sure you have already guessed the Winner.

I have great pleasure in declaring Amica’s

Why I Love IndusLadies

as the Winner of the Finest Narration Award of the Month. Thank you Iyerviji for this nomination!

Dear winners and nominators, please PM your usernames, pin codes and contact numbers to IL_Admin so she can send your gifts. Thanks again!

Ciao again next month!
    Your
    FP Team

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hearty Congratulations dear @iyerviji vitamin aunty!
    choc1.jpg congo1.jpg choc1.jpg

Wow wow! What an auspicious start to FP winners after Makeover!
    Like a mouse smelling masalvada from very far, my intuition sensed something special in IL, and I see Winner announcement!!!
    Super happy for you dear Vitamin aunty!

Poetlatha, Rihana, jskls and 2 others like this.
  3. knbg

Hearty Congratulations @Amica index.jpg

Amica and kaniths like this.
  4. knbg

Amica, iyerviji and kaniths like this.
  5. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Vijima remember you asked me treat when I won? Your turn now! Double treat! ;)
    Congrats Vijima! Am so happy for you! Enjoy the win n Keep sharing! :)

@Amica! Hoi! We have another thing in common now! ;) :p Congrats!! :)

6. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

My dear Anna

I was grinding for dosa when Bhargavi called me and told me just open IL there is a surprise for you, go to finest post. I was half way grinding immediately logged in and was so happy and feeling in Cloud 9. As it is you know how happy I feel when I get feedbacks and more happy when it is nominated and when I win the award then I feel on the top of the world. Bhargavi told me mine should be the first feedback , so in the meantime I grinded the dosa.

As it is I was so happy with the new IL and the Trophy points I got . March is a lucky month for me.

Forgot to mention if not for Kaniths I would not have got this award
    Thanks
    For your Wishes
    Love
    Blessings
    Encouragement
    Kindness
    Trust
    Friendship
    Inspiration & Motivation….
    These Words fall short to express the feelings….
    But they carry the sound from the strings of my Heart
    !!!!!Thank you my dear Anna

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]
    dearest Vijima and Amica

8. iyerviji

Wow I was so happy to get a call from you mentioning about the award. From morningyou have been in my thoughts . First saw you in whatsapp, then in coffee mornngs, then in facebook and now in the evening here giving me the most happiest news. Thanks for the lovey chocolates which I love very much. Glad to see your first feedback here.

Thanks for knowing exactly when to tell me what I want to hear, when I want to hear it the most.

knbg, Rihana and kaniths like this.
  9. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Amica and iyerviji like this.
  10. iyerviji

Come to Mumbai Kaniths dear I will give you double treat. Hugs to you dear, thank you so much for the nomination, if not for your nomination I would not have got this award. I was searching for a good thank you note but not getting , thank you so much dear

Justanotherwife and kaniths like this.