Finest Posts- March 2008 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika Menon,

It is heartening to see your very active participation here. In bringing a selection of writings to this forum, you also bring the attention of our members to these very arresting posts.

I am sure that everyone here can now see what a pain and pleasure it is to try and pick One as the best of the month! I take this opportunity to say once again that the nomination here makes the posts big time winners! The choice at the end of the month is just a protocol !!

Hence dear winner Devika, thanks for bringing the winners Sunkan, Ramya Varadharajan and Shanvy to us!!!

L, Kamla

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

3. jpstar

jpstar New IL'ite

4. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

You have always been such a morale booster!! Thankyou so much.
    I guess i didnt heed the warning at the home page and have gotten addicted to IL ' infact a few hours without browsing it and I get withdrawal symptoms.
    I'm sure Sunkan, Ramya,Shanvy are very glad to hear your wonderful words . I dont consider IL as a competiton I consider IL as a medium of Expression for me ,wherein I can pour all the feelings through writings and to tell you the truth Kamla ,my hubby is more than glad that I have found IL , he's relieved at last!!

Regards,

Devika

5. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

I would like to nominate the following post of Latamurali for the finest post of this month. It is such a heart warming narration written with absolute humility. It was posted on Feb 29. I hope that is not a disqualification.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/wishes/21282-happy-birthday-krishna-2.html#post245813

Thanks to Shanvy for posting it in the IL turns 3 on March 29, Let's meet thread. This made me read the thread.

-Gayathri.

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gayathri,

Thanks for choosing such a touching incident to be the FP of the Month. I read it after seeing your nomination and am still feeling a bit restless. Not that we do not know of such happenings, but reading Latha's words makes everyone feel desolate.
    And Gayathri, it does not matter what date the post was made. If you like it, you can nominate irrespective of its posing date. Remember....You read, you like, you nominate!

L, Kamla

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Friends
    I would like to also second Gaythri's nomination on Lata's thread..Really an example of humility and productive work..Hats off to her Totally Respect such women who are extending themselves to others too..

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear AC,

Thanks for the nomination. When the same post/thread is repeatedly nominated, it validates the value of the message it holds. It is a very meaningful post, a bit sad---.But the lessons we learn when generous and large hearted members and mothers like latamurali share their experiences are indeed profound.

affly
    Vidya

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

My dear shanvy/ kamala mam/ gayathri/ vidya mam and dear AC

Thank u very much........for nomintating my thread........

I really really dont know to write like u people .........i have jus conveyed what ever i felt.........i know my language is not good at all.......pls bear with me.......and ....i never thought,, even , my thread will be nominated in IL.......

Iam so happy that...........all ILITES will get the MESSAGE in my thread..........thats more important for me........

SO FRIENDS .............PLS JOIN WITH ME..........TO DO SOMETHING WORTHY / VERY MEMORABLE FOR OUR IL 3rd ANNIVERSARY..........

( pls friends........read my reply in " IL meet on 29th march " thread..........)

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown to all of u.........

10. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite