Finest Posts- March 2008 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vandhana,

You always come with great nominations! The thing about AC- she is not just one woman, she is a procession of women. So many talents and the best is her poetry. My personal favourite of her verses is How selfish can I get? This one nominated by you is another gem. When love fuels the verse, it is a whole special, sublime experience. And AC does just that. And Vandhana, your own comments on AC's poem are equally touching and inspiring. So, here is to two great ILites- AC and Vandhana!

affly
    V24

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Friends
    I would like to nominate Sudha Narasimhachar's Women Hats of to you blog

Women, hats off to you! - IndusLadies

Its so well written especially the need for abused women to stand for themselves and the role we other women can play too.

BTW imagine my surprise when i came here to post this and saw that i am nomianted too. Thank you all very much. I am humbled by this nomination.

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear Anandchitra,

Thank you for nominating Sudha N's blog. She has always written very meaningful and eye opener articles to date.
    How could you even wonder that your post is nominated?! You write from heart and always is refreshing to read your poems and prose. No wonder they find their way to FP :)

L, Kamla

4. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku ansh,
    for bringing this post here, where by all will defenitely read it with curiosity, i am happy for my mom..sunkan

6. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Ansh,

Thankyou for nominating my post " the Stalker" .
    Though fictional i wrote this story ,because this is a conflict i have seen many people these days going through. Hence through fiction and without taking any names I tried to bring about the need for listening to our conscience for the preservation of the sanctity of marriage which treads on very fragile grounds these days.
    Thankyou once again for considering it.

God Bless,
    Devika

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathi,

Thankyou so much for considering this post worthy of a nomination.
    When I told my mother about it she was very happy , though she cannot read it
    yet she looked at the post as though she could feel it.
    Our Mother is a great inspiration for all of us here and i know i can never reimburse all that she has done for me ,not ever,yet if i can in my own way bring happiness to her I shall consider my life worth living.
    Thankyou once again,

Regards,
    Devika

quote=Malathijagan;251609]I recommend Devika Menon's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21967-where-om-ends-ma-begins.html#post250703
    for the best post for March.
    Regards,
    Malathi[/quote]

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Tulasi,

Thanks a ton for the nomination of one of my personal favourite posts. You have given a life to this thread. Love you.

9. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

I would like to nominate the post by Sunkun maam for the post Women's Day Contest...an ode to my mom Shanti.

What she has written is very true...You work your soul out n you are taken for granted.And most of the time your close ones do that..A real tribute to her mother on Women's Day.....
    And second time too I would like to nominate the same post. by Sunkun maam....Women's Day Contest... an ode to my mother Shanti
    And another post is my Cup Of Tea by Ramya Vardharajan. Beautifully penned on loving feelings of Friendship...
    And another one “The blessed supportive force.."A life with [FONT=&quot](for ?) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my father"[/FONT] from Ramya Vardharajan..She writes so beautifully,it touches straight to our hearts..

And the one by our dear Shanvy maam Secrets are sacred...True we should keep our secrets well guarded..more guarded than our Bank balance...

Links to nominated posts:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21847-women-s-day-contest.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21772-the-blessed-supportive-force.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21396-my-cup-of-tea.html
    Secrets are sacred - IndusLadies

Dear Moonbeams...Awesome nominations! Next time round, please remember to add the links. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2008
  10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathijagan,

Thanks for nominating the very innovative 'Om-Ma' post from Devika Menon.
    How true, is it not?.... Surely Ma begins as Om rings in the ears of an infant! And that is the power of Ma!

L, Kamla