Finest Posts- March 2008 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Mar 1, 2008.

1. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much Vidya.I am very glad to be a part of this nomination forum.Come up with more nominations in the future.

BC

2. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamla/Vidya

I have come back again this time. First of all I like this thread very much . Since now there are too many threads this thread helps us to read the best ones. You both do a wonderful job of replying to each and every nominations with a personal touch.

Now here are my nominations. Both the threads are posted by Chithvish. I really appreciate her for this. Great job chith. You always make our job easier.

1.http://www.indusladies.com/forums/c.../21205-index-cheeniya-s-senile-ramblings.html
    2.http://www.indusladies.com/forums/v...l/21733-index-the-multifaceted-varalotti.html

I like both Cheeniya sir's and varalotti's sir unique way of writing. They have their own styles to convey the message to the readers. And I have read almost all the posts of theirs. Again it is a splendid job done both of them. May you both add many more posts to this threads. Happy Journey.

regards
    Vidhi

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Thanks,Vidhi. As I told Bhargavi, we missed both of you and were about to write to the two of you.

Thanks for these two nominations. The indices are such efficient ideas. The posts by Cheeniyasir and Varalotti are not mere posts. They are lessons of life, each post fills gaps in our self and sensibility. By indexing them, ChitVish has made it very easy for all of us to read the posts.

There is another merit in these indices. Creating an index is not difficult but to do it for a vast pool of posts, to categorise them beautifully- all this requires patience, technical skill, diligence and the willingness to do the deed. In these respects, your nominations are really worthy.

Please nominate more.

rgds
    Vidya

4. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I would like to nominate chitvish's """Index - the Multifaceted Varalotti."""

I have really no words to say after reading sorry after having a look at her efforts.Here i nominate her efforts.I felt we have still a long way to go and also have a lot to learn.

Regards
    BC

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi
    I am happy that you not only decided to read my thread 'Are you undecided whether to read this or not?' but also nominated it for the current month!
    I am further happy that you find my posts useful. What more a writer can ask for? That statement of yours is greater than any other Award.
    God bless you
    Sri

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    I wish to nominate Ansh 12's post
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21769-act-of-kindness.html
    for the month of March.
    She is a new IL ite, but her posts reveal, she has nothing but love for IL. She is varied in her topics, but writes every post in such a way that it touches the core of one's heart.
    Her signature is ample proof of the sentiment she has expressed in her post. We need not be millionaires to build schools, colleges or temples. But if we can help a needy person at the right time, we will be blessed - there cannot be a better act of charity.
    I would even say
    Charity begins from oneself !
    We need more kind souls like you in IL, Ansh !
    May you & yours be blessed.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  7. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chtivish ma'am

Getting nomination from you is a great honour for me. I can't ask for anything more.

I write in IL , as I have lots of things to share and share and i am confident that this is the forum where I will be given a hearing and will not be judged.

I just write from heart and if I touch a chord somewhere , I feel blessed.

To be honest, I just love being here. I feel like a family member.

Thanks a lot and warm regards
    Ansh

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhargavi,

Thanks for coming back again with a nomination in March. We hope you will keep coming back with more.

Yes, Mrs.ChitVish's index of Varalotti's works makes the whole sub forum very reader friendly. And considering the amount of effort and planning that goes into making an index of this magnitude, in replying to each appreciative FB to the index in her own inimitable, sincere and humble manner- none to beat Mrs.ChitVish.

Thanks for this nomination.

regards
    Vidya

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Mrs ChitVish,

Thank you for nominating a very touching and educative post by Ansh12.

Ansh12 is one of our newest members. But with her posts that speak of human kindness, acceptance and understanding- she has carved a place for herself in our hearts.

Rgds
    Vidya24

10. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    Am I coming back too frequently? !
    Well, it is my pleasure as well !
    I wish to nominate Devika Menon's
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21827-the-stalker.html
    for the month of March.
    I always write in my culture forum "we are always answerable to ourselves, ultimately".We can also call it our "comfort zone" to make it more friendly.
    The last paragraph of Devika's post elaborates on it very beautifully.
    Devika, you are yet another gem, IL has been lucky to discover.
    I wish & am sure, IL will reach greater heights with entrants like Ansh12 & Devika, to mention just two, here.
    Love,
    Chithra.