Finest Posts- June 2013 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Thanks quebec ..........iam way surprised about this nomination on IL's .... iam already flying like a winner hehehe ... :)this is a great gift from IL....

Thanks kamla for your beautiful wordings regarding my post .... :)

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Anna and Kamla

Its only 2nd June and I come here with my 3rd nomination which is again Viswa's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...220216-the-world-baby-childs-perspective.html. Since I was also included in that thread I was wondering should I nominate or not but reading his thread so nicely written about a child and the replies he has given to the fbs shows how he has understood about children. I cant write so well like him but I appreciate how he has understood life's stages.

2 people like this.
  3. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

2 people like this.
  4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

2 people like this.
  5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Kamla and Anna

My 4th nomination on the 3rd day of June is again Satchi's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ion/220201-whom-what-does-god-love-4.html#top. . I know with this my nominations are over. Its ok . I am not waiting till the end to nominate as by next week I might be operated for Cataract and dont know whether I will be able to log in. When she has written a wonderful post and has made everything think I could not be without nominating the post, so that those who have not read can read and pen down their views there.

1 person likes this.
  7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Viji
    Thank you for nominating Satchi's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ion/220201-whom-what-does-god-love-4.html#top
    I have already given an extensive FB to this wonderful thread in Snippets and I do not want to repeat that all over again here. I must say that questions like these must make us very introspective and such introspection should eventually lead us to a conclusion whether the manner in which we conduct our life would keep us in the good books of God or not. If we are on the negative side, this would be the time to initiate corrective action. Course correction must be a continuous process so that we arrive at the correct destination.
    Sri

2 people like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya Sir & Kamla,

I am pleased to suggest our in house poet's snippet http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/220310-choice.html as the finest post for June 2013. I am amazed by how his thought process works. He is a gifted poet and a writer and no wonder he is such a popular person among all of us. I thought as many of IL members must read this snippet along with the Verses at the end. He deserves a lot of appreciation for this masterful work.

Viswa

4 people like this.
  9. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir and Kamla ma'am,

Though it needs no seconding,I cannot stop myself from doing so! I'm a big fan of RGS,and I was really glad when he started adding a snippet along with his verses.We get more to read...and don't we all want more?!

Great 'choice',Viswa sir!

1 person likes this.
  10. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Viswa,
    First of all, thanks a lot for your lovely feedback. This nomination is just a bonus and I am honoured. Besides, you are a master and I am still an infant, so no wonder while I utter something [not even knowing what it is], you appreciate it and praise me to such an extent. I try to see and explain life from my narrow window, while you all are much more experienced and not just in age, are you superior.

I only know for sure that good or bad that I beget, is a result of my choice, whatever be it and whichever factors pushed me there - I try to introspect and avoid if lucky or possible to commit a same mistake again. Once again, I thank you for your lavish appreciation Sir! -rgs

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.