Finest Posts - July 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

I would like to second Sujatha. This thread is the main source of inspiration to many and if not for this one, I am sure many people like me would be struggling for emotional support during ttc.

Sujatha,
    great choice dear.:thumbsup

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,

i dont know why i call u Meenu, i apologize . And yr sankaran, to me always sounds like Sanskaran, and i always wonder Meenu has good Sanskars.:biglaugh

Thank u for the nominations and kind words.Coming from u, whom i admire so much, it is a great honour.

When i wrote this, i was scared as i know that many in Indus are religious, pious, having rituals, none of which i follow, and i may tread on some sensitive toes.

But i am glad to know most of u agree with my views, that u are all more modern than i thought.HAHA

I beleive in God, but not anything down here on earth.No Guru, no Pandit and no Vastu fellow, no astrologer, no one in short.

I beleive we are all equal , for our father is one, that is god, give him or her any name.

i added a little humour and out came Conmen.:biglaugh

Thank u Meena and kamla, thank u very much for the honour.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sujanags and VLR (Vidya),

Thanks for nominating Vasumathy's very valuable contribution in the thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...6-ttc-progress-two-weeks-wait.html#post408502.

If not for your nomination, many members like myself and others would not even be aware of the good deeds Vasumathy has been doing and that too over a long period of time.

I wish her and everyone who is going through this process the very best of luck and keep your optimism alive, things will surely work out. My prayers too are with all the aspiring mothers.

L, Kamla

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

You surely have picked a wonderful post for nominating. Who in this world will not go through these doubts regarding our birth and death? Knot2share has discussed the most hidden fears in us very lucidly in her post http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...3162-uncertain-inevitability.html#post1328900.

I did read it, but hope to go through it again and am still to look at the links she has provided.

L, Kamla

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Suja for your nomintion.
    IL showed me I am not alone in TTC struggles when i was really depressed(in the initial stage). There are many more who was troubling for years together to achieve success in Trying to get their bundle of joy. I got answer to the special question 'why its only "ME" when rest of the people get it before they understand what is married life! Just giving back the support which i got in the troubled times. Its always good to see some people happy! That gives some kind of satisfaction! Hope i would be able to continue it till long!

Thanks Vidya!

Thanks for your wishes Kamala.
    Have you managed to read few pages of it? :) I trust its toooooo tough to follow!

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vasumathy,

You have beaten me to it! You have acknowledged the nomination before I could bring it to your notice! But then, I know you are good like that!:) :thumbsup

I admit that I have not gone through those pages Vasumathy except for a couple of your posts! :hide:
    A thread consisting of nearly six hundred pages (!!!!!!!!!), 5,942 replies (ie, as of this minute!), some two and a half thousands or so of views...I simply cannot do justice to that thread by looking through! Can you blame me?!

I do not need a very intellectual brain to understand that it is One Awesome thread and has captured many many young women's attention giving them some invaluable advice, hope and confidence in their hour of need.

Simply overwhelming to note that, must add. You have been one of the important factor for the success of that thread and my regards to you. May all of you meet with success and love. :thumbsup

L, Kamla

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.