Finest Posts - July 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear Aruna,

You said it, my friend !!!! :biglaugh yes i have finished romancing the hollywood and bollywood stars.. ...no more two legged creatures for me...a tentacled mystic has caught my fancy now...:rotfl:rotfl ......now nobody can accuse mindi of not being adventurous,no?????

thanks dear for being there always to laugh with me....and thanks for the nomination too.:))

2. suria

suria Silver IL'ite

hi al,
    i am here to nominate ambika04 post--." Who told us???".an excellent post on what marriage really means..!!:thumbsup

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  3. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Sorry for the late entry :hiya

Sabitha thanks for your lovely feeback & for the first nomination too.

Thanks Soaring spirit for making me feel im not alone.Ya I have made IL my second home!

Kamla aunty I wish I can take the liberty to say so!thanks for the nomination & the feeback you have given in my post.

Thanks Suria Im feeling glad that you all liked it & for the feeback you have given in my post.:cheers
    Even I wish to nominate sindhu's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/100891-my-dear-amma%85.html

Its very sweet of her to say "I will takecare of Achan".May god bless her.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

6. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Suria,

Thanks for bringing Ambika's "Who told us???" back to the FP. This heart-warming post has stirred a lot of hearts in IL for sure!

Luv,
    SS

7. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Ambika,

Thank you so much for bringing "My dear amma…." to the FP.

My heart pounded heavily as I read the post, missed a beat at the end and left me feeling emotionally weak and strong at the same time. Losing one's Mom must be the biggest loss and one that is bound to leave a permanent void in one's life.

Sindhu, I wish you all the strength in the world to sail through this tough phase.

Luv,
    SS

8. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mods,

I submit Kamalji's Conmen for your consideration. An absolutely entertaining narration that is sure to tickle a laugh out of you.

But a word of caution. This post is not for everyone. For those who prefer to wake up moody and depressed and enjoy staying that way all day long, my suggestion is that you do not click on the link above. You are going to laugh like a maniac if you do and then hate yourself for that. If you ignore my warning, you forfeit the right to blame me, ok? :)

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,

That is a good nomination. Reading Kamalji's posts is a total entertainment. He is easy with expressing his thoughts and does not worry about treading on anyone's feet.
    Loved your style of nomination, you are so full of humor!

L, Kamla

10. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

I would like to nominate Vasumathy for the finest contribuions in this thread.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...nceive/34726-ttc-progress-two-weeks-wait.html

This thread has been active for more than 2 years. Vasu has faced so many hurdles, failures during her TTC journey. In spite of all those, she encourages, gives hopes, ending positive vibrations to all other TTC members to succeed in their journey. Anyone could have done this for just short time, but she has been doing tremendous job in the very long run. I am sure she must be appreciated for the work she is currently doing.

This is not only my wish and happiness. I am sure almost everyone on the TTC journey would wish to appreciate Vasu. So, I would like to take this opportunity to nominate her for all the finest posts made in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.