Finest Posts - January 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamla,

Firstly, let me congratulate and applaud your wonderful idea of creating a second dimension to the prestigious FP section......that of the Finest Contribution.
    A number of posts offering valuable information on a multitude of topics that benefit several members have so far been relegated to the background and many have "Gone with the Wind" .This need not happen now as many of us can nominate such posts and give them an honourable mention.

I would like to nominate the post 'All About Dog Care' by shel_28. under the category Finest Contribution.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pets-and-animal-lovers/66305-all-about-dog-care.html#post789801

What she has presented here is a valuable manual on all aspects of canine care ,ranging from grooming to vaccines,administering medicines and other relevant topics of dog rearing that all dog lovers will find extremely useful.I have already taken a printout of this treasure trove of information that she has paistakingly put together.This is a ready reference document that will stand all dog owners in good stead in case of emergencies or delay in getting a Vet.It saves time and the labour of accessing the Net to answer a query that may arise at some odd hour.

The post runs into several pages here and I have only given the first link that appears.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear dear Paulina,

It is always nice to see you here and more so when you have such words of praise.
    Thanks for appreciating the changes we have introduced here. It was long overdue and glad that this year, it has finally happened.

Thank you for nominating Shel's manual on dog care,http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pets-and-animal-lovers/66305-all-about-dog-care.html#post789801!
    I can imagine it being a huge treat for all the dog lovers in our IL family. Like you have mentioned, she has collected a lot of information and has posted here at one place as a reference point. I went through the thread and it was well supported by some useful pictures. It sure was a labor of love..for dogs!

L, Kamla

3. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

My dear dear friends,

I have been missing you all so much!

But before I start off on that, let me thank my gracious, loving and affactionate partner Kamla for taking on the entire burden of the FP in my erractic and sudden absence.

You have all kept the FP alive and thriving with your wondeful nominations.

A sudden change in my pace of work caught me unawares and before I knew I my day was filled up with piles of work and lots of travel! Phew, it seems like I have been absent for a while (which I am sure I have!).

I promise I'll be seen here as often you'd like to see me, which, I hope is often enough! :)

Lots of luv,
    SS

4. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Dear Paulina,

Thank you for nominating the thread ' All about Dog care' for FP. :)
    I'm really surprised. Because I was not aware of your nomination.

Thanks a lot dear

5. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

There are great writers in "Snippets of life" section and they are all bagging the nominations for Finest Posts of IL . I congratulate them. we are very grateful for your work and thanks for contributions.

I wish other sections of IL also improve like this.

Sujatha.

6. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

7. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

8. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  9. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

10. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Custard, thank you for nominating my post. Thanks a lot supermod for your reply in the vegetarian..why? thread.

-Uma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.