Finest Posts - January 2010 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

Here we are, all new and all fresh...to suit the mood that is all around! Just like we are all set to welcome 2010, do welcome your brand new Finest Post forum which is all spruced up to suit your taste!:cheers

Yes friends...jubilations this year can be doubled. We do not have A Finest Post...we have TWO Finest Posts starting from this January.

Please go ahead and nominate the post that most captivated you, enthralled you, touched you, helped you or made you laugh. Your nominations can pour in from all the forums of IL. We have made place for two categories for winners in our Finest Post!!:thumbsup

Finest Narration and Finest Contribution.

You can nominate your posts like you have always done. It is up to you to name or not name the category your post belongs to. The category will be naturally obvious from your selection.
    For further details, please refer to this post:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/finest-posts-of-il/80968-finest-posts-of-il-2010-a.html#post992592

We are excited and hope you too are.

While we all welcome the new year with new hopes and aspirations, please welcome good posts to the Finest Post forum and keep FP rocking.

Happy New Year friends...See you all soon...Here!

L,
    SoaringSpirit and Kamla

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To familiarize yourselves with FP and its nominating process, please check this link below:
    Finest Posts of IL

Each member is allowed to nominate up to 4 posts only.
    This ensures that each of us have a hand in deciding the winning post as we will filter our choice more closely, thus making the winner more significant.

The nominations will be closed on the 26th of every month. Simultaneously, the nomination thread for the following month will be opened.

In case of nominating FBs, please remember to add a link to the FB and not to the original post.

The following gives step-wise instructions on adding links to your nominations –

- To a link to the original post that you are nominating :
    How do I add a "Link" in my message?

- To add a link to the FB that you are nominating :
    How do I create a link to an existing message posted in IL?

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILites,

Looks like all of you are busy with the Holiday Season.

Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2010!!!!

Start the year with a smile and keep smiling all through the year!

[​IMG]

With Love,
    Kamla

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

Thank you for your New Year wishes and the same goes to you and your family!

I am glad to see that it is You who made the auspicious start for this January with your excellent nomination of no less than Oj-da's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...ction/81349-9-11-far-far-away.html#post997143.

With this start, I am more than sure that the rest of the year will be rocking in FP!

As usual, Oj-da has once again proved that he only needs to flick his writing hat and we are all just too ready to be mesmerized!

L, Kamla

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

6. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

Thanks to you, I read Balaji's take on new year resolutions, http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...81482-resolute-on-resolutions.html#post998853.

I think most of us must have gone through similar experiences and thoughts on one or the other new year eve parties. But not all of us have the sense of humor to portray them in words like Balaji. I wonder if he will stick to this latest resolution of his?!

L, Kamla

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

9. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

KAMALJI TLS. AND KAMLA, I INTEND TO STICK TO THIS RESOLUTION. i PREFER MY OWN COMPANY TO THAT OF BIG FAT PUNJU HOUSEWIVES AND THEIR EVEN MORE BORING HUBBIES.

10. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamal:

I had no idea that you had nominated this post till I read Kamla's fb to the post itself. You are a great friend and sometimes I feel embarrassed that I don't possess a heart as large as yours. As Cheeniya said, nominations should probably be reserved for the young ones who need to be encouraged to hone their writing skills. But I know that I can't convince you. You are after all the most lovable madcap I have ever encountered.

All the best.

oj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.