Finest Posts - January 2008 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti,

Trust you to spot the gems! Also, a double thanks from me, I would have otherwise missed out on this wonderful poem by Shanvy.

Thanks for the nomination...And...as we are behind you in the time zone, you have given us more than ample time, no worries.

L, Kamla

Pl note....I have added the link to Shanvy's poem in your post, hope you don't mind.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sridhar,

Thanks for the nomination.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,
    Thanks for those words. I am happy that I finished Jan with a good deed and that is now acknowledged by a good lady.

I should have added the link. I normally do that. I was in a kind of hurry yesterday and I forgot. Thanks.
    And Madam, as a moderator, you have limited powers to edit my post. But as my dear friend your powers to edit,delete, rewrite my post is unlimited. This is for your future guidance as well.
    Love,

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear mam

I would very very much like to nominate thread by our SS titled 'DOES OUR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE ALONE HELP US CHART OUR OWN COURSE?"

It tells the real situation of Indian women in very simple words and our friends have given very good replies also...which will be an eye opener to all of us.......

and also like to nominate shanvy's......." Always being there....."

i think i need not give any expalantion for this.........since its a wonderful poem in very very simple words but very tocuhy lines hope that would have melt all the hearts of IL's.......and iam really amazed to see their love for each other........and iam beyond words......

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latamurali,

Your nomination was just outside the time zone! But, you must be one happy person ....please check out the January winner.
    If anything, you have a discerning mind:)
    Thanks for your participation and nomination.

L, Kamla

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

"And Madam, as a moderator, you have limited powers to edit my post. But as my dear friend your powers to edit,delete, rewrite my post is unlimited. This is for your future guidance as well."...........

Oh wow, I am a very lucky person! I get to 'meddle' with the writings of no less than our Varalotti?!!
    Let my good sense prevail and let me cherish your words, but not act upon them:)
    Thank you so much Sridhar.

L, Kamla

7. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dear Jey and Vidya, Thanks for nominating my post. Somehow, I never saw this. I was browsing the site for something else and stumbled upon this nomination. Made my day, i should say. Thank you very much.