Finest Posts - February 2014 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji ma, Kamala ma'am, Jasmine,
    Thank you so much for your nominations. It was a real honor to share about these two wonderful women and the opportunity to share and hear your wonderful feedbacks itself, is a great prize. Thank you :)

1 person likes this.
  2. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

I second Srama and would like to nominate Jasmine's 'Will you be able to play the role of your dh given a chance?' for the finest contribution.

Srama has very beautifully summarized about the positive ripples, created by this post. I am sure this is going to be a very popular thread :clap

2 people like this.
  3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You know what navs?
    I strongly feel that Valentine's Day should be celebrated for all the 365 days in a year (366 in a leap year) so that we, the husbands of the world, continue to enjoy the unadulterated admiration of our wives. This is the day when the wives develop a strong discerning sense when they see only the positive qualities of the other half. I am sure even Lord Shiva, the Great Ardhanareeswara, will join me in this prayer!
    Sri

4 people like this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Oh what a wonderful post http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/247637-my-granduncles-wedding.html ! I simply loved it. Do elders not have the right to have a second go at life just because they have lost their partners? Do they not have the right to have someone to share their lives with? What problem is it to others if they decide to live their lives happily their own way?

A wonderful piece by Ananyakiran. This is my second nomination for the month and I am really privileged to bring it here to this forum.

2 people like this.
  5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Satchi
    Thank you for your nomination of Ananyakiran's http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/247637-my-granduncles-wedding.html
    I just went across and read your FB in the thread and I found it as profound as the OP itself. Considering that Ananya is just a few days old in this community, the impact that she has created with this post is indeed awesome. Being a granduncle myself, I can easily relate to the sentiments expressed in the OP and the FBs. I have given my FB too in the thread and I do not want to repeat all that here.

All that I can say is that Ananya is a great addition to this community and I fervently hope that she will continue to enthrall us with more and more Snippets like this.
    Sri

2 people like this.
  6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Rajinitk4,

Sairam, It was a pleasant surprise when I found the story "Family of mine" finding a place in the FP exactly after Two years,

I generally drop in here atleast once a month just to glance the Nominated posts, Alas I was quite taken back by your nomination, Yes sometimes reading a TRUE LIFE Story inspires many especially when the feel is "WHY ME" or "WILL I EVER SUCCEED"

Happy to note that I share an iota in shaping some troubled minds to happiness and strength, May Baba guide us always.

:thankyou2:

Sister Kamla,

Glad to know that it remained Evergreen in your memory which shows the story deeply touched, Yes it is Two years old and last Feb it was refreshed by someone and many who had questions about what made me strong, got their doubts cleared and again this Feb it is refreshed again and also happy to know it remains fresh too.

Thanks for your kind words, May Baba be with us and bless us always. SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rajinitk4,

I just now wrote a feedback to Vijima informing about your nomination of her post-- "The mistakes I made...."
    Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept the nomination as it is under 'Generaal Discussions', sorry!

L, Kamla

8. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you racr for the nomination and thank you CheeniyaSir N number of times before may I have watched it but probably was a tad too busy in the rigmarole of life to appreciate the amazing things that life has to offer which is indeed far more precious than diamonds. I cannot tell enough about the happiness that I got from watching it. I could have sat there the whole day watching it if it were not for our daily routines.

I just noticed on going through the thread that I have missed reading on quite many enchanting threads.

9. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi Navs,

I am super excited and thank you so much for the nomination :p

1 person likes this.
  10. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.