Finest Posts- Feb 08 winner

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Vidya24, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaynat,

Congrats on winning the FP.... It was very nicely writtion filled with emotions and question over our own decisions... All the best for your R2I....

Veda

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaynat
    Hearty congratulations to you. I feel as rapturous as Col.Pickering in My Fair Lady seeing Elisa outwitting the royalty and I want to sing as he did in the film, 'You did it!'
    I am particularly happy that you emerged victorious in a prestigious contest of IL within 5 months of your joining.
    I have no doubt that this will catapult you to scaling further peaks in your literary career.
    My best wishes to you, Jaynat!
    Sri

3. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jaynath ma'am

Congrats a lot! A very well deserved win! Hoping to see many such ones..

My Hearty Congratulations for all the others who were nominated for feb 08's finest posts.....Keep rocking IL!!

Love
    Meena

4. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations Jaynat! Your simple and touching post sure deserves every bit of this win!

Dear Kamla and Vidya,
    Kudos to you both for seamlessly carrying through the FP of the month contest month after month! Hats off to you ladies!!

SS

5. vase

vase Senior IL'ite

Congrats Jaynat!Bow

'Saying Good bye' was truly a wonderful and moving post! All the very best to you and your daughter for the return to India!

Cheers!

6. Jaynat

Jaynat New IL'ite

Dear ILites and Moderators,

Oh My god! I had been out the whole day and came back totally tired and just logged into IL to catch up with what's been posted recently and what catches my eye is the announcement that My Post had won as the FINEST POST OF FEB and i see a whole thread of good wishes! My tiredness instantly evaporated and i felt a surge of adrenaline.:-D. There were so many lovely posts this month and i am very happy that mine was chosen as one among them.

Dear Kamala and Vidhya that was a lovely annoucement you had made and i was very happy to read your reasons both for the nominations and for the selection.

Thank you so much ILites for giving me so much of encouragement and like you all say i am a new member and had not posted much. Defenitly all your encouragement, affection and good wishes will boost me to particpate more and write more in this lovely forum. :hatsoff to IL and to all the members who make this forum come alive with their thoughts and views.

With Warm Regards
    Jay

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Jay on your winning...
    Keep posting more...

sriniketan

8. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Jaynath
    Congratsssssssssssssssssss.:clap:clap:clap:clap

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Jay,
    congrats on winning the FP contest. You have brought out the feelings of your daughter, which you have observed, on the separation from her friends. She is a brave kid who knew how to suppress her sorrow in front of others. I am sure she will get new friends here in Chennai soon. Best of luck to her!

10. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Jaynat,

Congrats...Well deserved....

Love,
    Oviya.