Finest Posts - December 2016 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

Thank you for completing your quota of nominations and all of them are excellent nominations as well. 100 jewels in a month? When you put your mind to something, what can you not do?

With kind regards.

Viswa

iyerviji likes this.
  2. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,
    It was such a pleasure in the morning to see your feedback as first one. Here is your nomination right after posting your feedback there. As I never thought of FP for my snippet, I didn't check here right then. IL is my mother's cozy lap and this nomination is like lullaby.

Regards
    Manjukps

iyerviji likes this.
  3. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa ji,

Its a pleasure to be back here and I feel luxurious that I am remembered by the team. I am happy to see a lot of newILs too. Each events of life is a phase and I strongly hold the hands of the Almighty who makes possible for me pass through.

Regards
    Manjukps

4. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Bargs, that's great feeling to get nominated by two senior IL S. All I could say for who I am is I am blessed

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,

I think the piece of the month is clearly the broken glass art by Manjukps. Talk of making lemonade when life throws lemons at you, this is a case of creating art when life throws storms, fallen trees and broken glass at you!

A Tale To Tell

6. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Oh that's wonderful words from you Swati. When I did the art it was different feeling from doing rest of my crafts. When I added those colors in between the pieces, it felt like different emotions of people all through.

Regards
    Manjukps

satchitananda likes this.
  7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

"What's in a name?'' you might say. Well, plenty and when the Lord of the Hills decides to write about it, boy, do you end up in splits?

I did - end up in splits - I mean and ROFLed my way here to nominate Balajee's The Namesakes

manjukps likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Dear Satchi,

Thank you for nominating Manju's A Tale To Tell. What a remarkable piece of work that is! Manju's creating thinking extends from converting an adverse situation like Vardha into an wonderful snippet to making a great work of art out of a broken glass. I am so happy she not only accepted the request of her child but also published her art here in IL as requested by me.

Viswa

manjukps and satchitananda like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Dear Satchi,

Thank you for nominating Balajee's The Namesakes. Balajee is a natural writer with a great sense of humor. Who can write such a humorous snippet out of names but Balajee? I have already read this wonderful piece of work and I will respond directly in the snippet itself.

Viswa

satchitananda likes this.
  10. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi Viswa ji,
    If I am asked to nominate the media in arts and crafts section, I would like to nominate @Vibhisha's Easy rangoli/kolam/muggulu with 16 dots x 4 lines to 4 dots - YouTube | Indusladies
    Not only the above thread, but the entire range of her uploads right from simple ones to grand coloured rangolis.
    In her videos she demonstrates in a simple manner for everybody to understand easily. Most of this margazhi my entrance adopted her design. Her videos are very inspiring.

Regards
    Manjukps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.