Finest Posts-December 2015 Winners

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,
    First of all, I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous leap year! May peace, perfect peace, reign supreme in your lives! Let us all unite in the grand design of being happy and communicating happiness. Nothing else really matters, my friends, and I have taken over seventy decades to realize this basic principle!

Back to our business now! It is time to announce the FP winners of the month. We have 16 nominations this month. Jskls set the tone for the month with her ‘Being thankful’ which was nominated by Iyerviji. Viji continues her great support to the FP forum by nominating her full quota of four entries. This healthy trend is followed by Vaidehi 71 and viswa. These three account for twelve nominations. I only wish more members fall in line with this glorious trend and make the FP forum flying high. Only two out of 16 nominations are from Married Life forum contributed by Iyerviji and both nominated by Vaidehi. The rest of the nominations are all from Good to Read Forum.

The FP forum becoming synonymous with Good to Read forum is rather worrisome. We earnestly look for nominations from various other forums. Kindly spend time to scout around for nominations from other forums too. The winners in the last two months were drawn from Relationship with In-laws and Education and Personal Growth forums.

Our in-house satirist scores once again this month with his tongue in cheek humour. See how he ends his snippet! ‘The moral of the story is one should marry in time and not wait until the telecom revolution takes another great leap forward. Otherwise even if you are a super genius the chances are that you would flunk an IQ test by some suspicious bride if you are not able to race along with that revolution and a big question mark would mar your IQ.’ Is anything more needed to make a Winner? I am sure you have got on to my rambling! I am referring to Balajee’s hilarious IQ which has received equally hilarious FBs and left every one laughing including the grouchy me! What better way is there to end the year?

I have great pleasure in declaring Balajee’s
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/279811-great-pre-wedding-iq-test.html
    as the winner of the Finest Narration
    Award of the Month. Thank you Viswa for nominating this delightful entry!

Can a painful condition make you laugh? Pain not of yours but of somebody else’s of course! I hear you chiding me saying it is not decent. I know, I know but what can I do if the sufferer describes her painful condition in a humorous way? She has also added a word of caution to similar sufferers saying, ‘I often wonder if this is going to be the trials and tribulations of a knowledgeable woman what will be the fate of millions of Illiterate poor Indians, for whom good medical help is beyond their reach both physically and financially. How many of us can afford such pricey treatments with rising inflation?’ Agatha is just about a month old in IL but she has already captured our hearts with her writing.

I have pleasure in declaring Agatha’s
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/279929-stiff-neck.html
    as the Winner of the Finest Contribution Award of the Month. It is Viswa again who has nominated the Winner.

Dear winners and nominators, please PM your usernames, pin codes and contact numbers to IL_Admin so she can send your gifts. Thanks again!

Ciao again next month!
    Your
    FP Team

6 people like this.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Hearty Congratulations Balajee and Agatha! Happy for you. Double congrats to you V sir and thank you for bringing these fine posts to the FP forum! Happy New year to all of you!

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Hearty congratulations to the wonderful writers Agatha and Balajee (A and B) of IL. There is so much to learn from both of them as they express their thoughts in crystal clear ways with subtle expressions. Their eloquent writing skills, confidence in expressing their thoughts and the linguistic skills on sentence construction are so natural and flowing. I wish both of them share more of their thoughts regularly in IL and I am delighted to have an opportunity to read their snippets. I wish both of them a fulfilling new year with many more great snippets to their account.

Cheeniya Sir, Thank you for mentioning me as one of the three who achieved full quota of nominations this month. Generally, I am one of the slackers and the credit should go to the great writers of IL to make me finish my quota. Wishing you a wonderful new year, Sir.

Dear Sabitha,

Wish you a wonderful new year and it is always a pleasure to be among these great writers, you included.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  4. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Balajee,

Congratulations on winning the Narration Title for December 2015.

As a token of appreciation, we will be sending you a Decorative Key Holder. Please send your complete shipping address with contact number to IL_Admin. We will ship the gift to you soon. Thank you.

elephant-theme-rastogi-handicrafts-400x400-imadygehspxx8get.jpeg

1 person likes this.
  5. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Agatha83,

Congratulations on winning the Contribution Title for December 2015.

As a token of appreciation, we will be sending you a Decorative Key Holder. Please send your complete shipping address with contact number to IL_Admin. We will ship the gift to you soon. Thank you.

shakuntala-rastogi-handicrafts-400x400-imadygeh72pvph9w.jpeg

6. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya,
    I am extremely happy at selecting me as a winner for the finest contribution for December 2015. While writing this thread I never imagined I would be either nominated or would end up winning a prize. Having gone through dreadful experiences under expert Doctors I just wanted to share my not so pleasant experiences with a pinch of humor to neutralize an otherwise dreary subject. My great respects to Vishwa and hearty congratulations to Balajee .
    Regards,
    Agatha83

1 person likes this.
  7. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

@Agatha83 and @Balajee

Congratulations.
    Both of you deserve it and I liked both the snippets.

Regards,
    Vaidehi

8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Congrats @Agatha83 and @Balajee

9. Sangitta

Sangitta New IL'ite

Hearty congratulations !!

10. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

congrats,Balajiand Agatha.
    Jayasala42