Finest Posts - December 2009 Winner!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sabitha & Dreamgirl,

Congratulations !

Way to go dearies ! You are rocking...

Looking forward to read more from your pen......

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Huge, Hearty and Happy Congratulations are overdue to our two endearing winners, SabithaK and Dream.girl!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

Sabitha, you are a wizard where words are concerned! But this time round, it was GOD who made you a Winner...ha ha ha...believe it or not!:)
    You printed out thoughts that haunts me ever so often to this day. But your words led one to clarity. If anyone in any doubt about the all encompassing power that makes us what we are..or just..'makes us', then, one has to read your http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...78920-my-experiments-with-god.html#post966878.
    You surely join the Big League of our Big Writers with this!!

Dear Dream.girl,
    I have heard about dream big. You have proved that it is worth dreaming big. Considering your past circumstances, your dreams must have seemed almost unattainable. You have made everyone proud with your achievement and I wish that many more successes will adorn your life and you will achieve that ultimate..happiness. Thank you for sharing your experiences and life with us in penning http://www.indusladies.com/forums/life-without-spouse/80310-today-i-am-successful-girl.html thus providing hope and encouragement to others who may be going through similar difficulties in life. You are a winner alright!:thumbsup

Congrats to Jaya, a winner if there is one, on spotting the winner!
    Same goes to Custard for bringing in a very worthy nomination and doing her bit.

L, Kamla

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Congrats, Sabitha and dreamgirl...:thumbsup
    Go girls!

sriniketan

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

My friend SS has done a wonderful job of announcing the winners in her own impeccable style. I like to share her enthusiasm and effervescence in being part of this FP forum. We sure have an enviable role here and get to read the best of best posts in IL due to FP.

Thanks for all of your participation in bringing your favorites to FP and all the kind words that you send us from time to time. Hope this continues this new year and trust it will!

L, Kamla

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

It is always a pleasure to read the fbs you give Every winning announcement made in FP.

I appreciate and thanks you for your constant support.
    You are always encouraging us and ad
    ding that zest to our enthusiasm by appreciating our efforts without fail.

L, Kamla

6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha and Dream Girl
    Please accept my hearty congratulations on this singular achievement. I know that this is just a beginning and both of you have it in you to add lustre to IL and make it a top community.
    Looking forward to a lot of such significant contributions from you,
    Sri

7. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Congrats dear Sabitha and Dream girl for winning!:thumbsup:thumbsup
    Manjula

8. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla and SS,

To say that my happiness knew no bound is so cliched and to numerate that I was on cloud nine or seventh heaven becomes determinate.

The euphoria I am experiencing at this very moment surpasses the deafening clang of the Big Ben, the dazzling splendour of fireworks or the excitement of a million revellers during this year's New year celebrations at London eye.

I thought that the fleeting glimpse of the arrival of new dawn of the decade yesterday would be the most ecstatic moment during the coming days but winning the FP has shown be the edge of ecstasy.

Well,it is not a dream come true .Yes, not a dream because I never dreamt of it.Not in the august presence of esteemed writers, not in the mind-boggling pond of posts I dropped a droplet of my thoughts in.It is a wonderful feeling to experience something that you do not dare to dream ,coz it is so farfetched ,but when it falls in your lap you tremble with excitement.Emerging as a winner in the confluence of extraordinary nominations this month and thoughtful bifurcation of the FP system has made my win one of the most cherished moments of my life.

Kamla and SS, you have not only been the towering pillars of IL ,awed by everyone for your sagacity and cordiality, but for me you are the pervading air in this vitual world pumping liveliness, repleting energy and making sure that everything flourishes in your loving care.

I wish you all a very wonderful new year and look forward to a new beginning while stepping into another milestone of IL together.

9. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

Heartiest Congratulations to the two gems SABITHA & DREAM GIRL for adding that extra sparkle to the FP for DEC '09
    and the same goes for the nominators JAYA & CUSTARD for spotting the two gems and beaming the spotlight on them.

10. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

I would like to thank everyone for the unprecedented love , warmth and support everyone has showered on me.

Thanks for the all the lovely wishes.Needless to say, I was savouring the crunchy compliments more than the party crisps and chips.

Wish you all a very happy and joyous new year.I wish to thank everyone personally but unfortunately my unkempt living room and messy kitchen :crazy are calling out for my attention now.

I will be back ...