Finest Posts - April Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Induslady, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Re: Finest Posts of IL - Nominations

Dear Cheeniya sir,

I was already aware about the type of response we might get from you.
    You are the latest wonder that has hit IL and who does not rush to see what magic Cheeniya has spun for us each time you post?:)
    Thanks for the encouraging words.
    I tried to PM you, but found no contact venue to get to you. But here you are!

L, Kamla

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear Sridhar,

Thanks for paving way for our decisions and making it easy for us.

I know that accolades throng you in every sphere you function. A reader/fan's admiration must be the most valuable reward for any writer.

One request...please put up with the love and admiration that we IL'ites want to shower upon you. Everyone will want to show their appreciation and rightfully so. Besides, I would like to gently remind you that if there is a nomination in the Finest Post, the post becomes more visible to one and all even if they have missed it in the traffic of IL. A GOOD post must be read by all as it will be of moral and practical help to everyone.

Please let us all have the pleasure even it it is only occassional?:)

Thank you...

L, Kamla

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

I join my friend and fellow moderator Vidya and will refrain from nominating posts to avoid the "perception" of imbalanced judgement. While we felt initially that it would be a good idea to encourage more nominations, in balance, it looks best to stay back and study all of your selected and selective nominations to guide us in producing the end results:)

Keep them coming in...

Join in and make this effort a success. Thank you.

4. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I have a nomination. This was posted by Aabha. She got it from somewhere. It was reposted by Sunitak. I read it and it brought tears to my eyes. It is so true. It points out so well, what we are missing in our marriage. We get so much into the routine of things that we forget or sacrifice the intimacy which we should cherish with our soulmates. This article is such a eye opener. I do not know if this a valid nomination. Maybe this isn't original, but it is one of the hardest hitting articles I have ever read. I am nominating it so that it gets noticed more, and more women read this.

Happy Marriage

Carry me out in you arms...

This article has set me thinking and opened my eyes. I am sure it will others too.

Love:wave

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2007
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi,

You got it right. I think a nomination in Finest Post will surely expose good contributions to more viewers.
    Yes, I too liked the little forward very much. It was heart warming.
    Winning and losing is not important, taking part is.

Thanks for the nomination.

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi,
    If you had not nominated this post, I might have lost out on reading such a beautiful post.
    Atleast you brought it to everybody's notice - thanks a ton for that.
    As we flow along life, we take it for granted & lose out on the essence of intimacy, without realising, that resolves most of our problems & misunderstandings with each other.
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Thanks Chitra,
    When I read that article I immediately thought of your comments for 'Golden Rules'. Yes I have made that mistake of taking intimacy for granted. Won't anymore. I failed to realise how important it is not to fall into a routine. We complain about how our husbands take us for granted. Didn't realise that were actually taking them for granted in this way. So this article is definitely an eye opener for all wives everywhere.
    :wave

8. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I nominate Shanthi for starting this thread. She has summed up her thoughts very beautifully.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/m...laws/6207-golden-rules-for-every-woman-3.html

My next nomination would be for Shanvy for starting this thread. I think prayers are powerful, and this brings every IL'ite together when in time of stress.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/religion-and-spirituality/5759-let-us-pray-together-5.html

Last I would like to nominate puni88 for starting this thread. We are always quick to point out what is wrong with our in-laws rather than making the relationship meaningful.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/marriage-spouse-and-in-laws/6378-one-good-thing-about-your.html