Finest Post Winners - September 2019

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

From 11 nominations in August to 18 in September makes me feel highly elated. Makes me feel like singing All izz well!! I owe a lot to @Viswamitra for having taken time to tell me ways to increase the popularity of this contest. Thank you Viswa!

I am not one of those who, when you tell them of your trip to some exotic place, turn round and say ‘Oh, that place? It is indeed groovy. By the way, did you try the Mustafa’s grilled monsters there? It just melts in your mouth’! I read all travelogues with avid interest just to understand how life differs from place to place. But if I get my wings, I might try an exotic place in France or Spain rather than going to some place with tongue twisting name. But I changed my mind after reading about Rwanda by SGBV. If ever I visit Africa, Rwanda will be my first destination.

I have great pleasure in declaring @SGBV as the Winner of the Finest Narration Award for her My Experience In Rwanda - A Heaven On Earth

Why do we go for a job? For fun or a living? Very crucial question, isn’t it? We need to understand this. People who look for a job for time-pass ‘are in a very fortunate position of being able to decide if they want to do it or not’. They can take their time to decide because their pay packet is not crucial for the smooth running of their family. Caughtinbetween is extremely candid in her response to the thread How Do I Work This Out ? It leaves nobody in doubt.

I have great pleasure in declaring @Caughtinbetween as the Winner of the Finest Contribution Award for her response to the thread How Do I Work This Out ?

My hearty congratulations to the Winners and my sincere thanks to jskls, Afresh, Anusha2917, Laks09, SinghManisha, SunPa, Anusha2917 and jayasala42 for nominating and supporting the Winning Posts.

SGBV, Caughtinbetween, Laks09 and 5 others like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

upload_2019-10-1_14-46-43.jpeg

Heartiest congratulations SBGV and Caughtinbetween!​

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

SBGV and Caughtinbetween: Congratulations!

Caughtinbetween and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    @SGBV @Caughtinbetween
    Congratulations truly deserving and so emerged winners for narration and contribution for month ultimo.
    God bless.

Caughtinbetween likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

satchitananda likes this.
  6. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

My heartiest congratulations to @SGBV and @Caughtinbetween for the finest narration and finest contribution for the month of September 2019.

Viswa

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

:cheer::cheer:congratulations @SGBV and @Caughtinbetween I'm feeling as though I won the award . :cheer::cheer:

I'm so happy both the post which I nominated won the FP.

9. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

Thank you @Cheeniya sir for the award. Thank you everyone for backing it up with their nominations . It was very unexpected , considering the fact that I am no where in the vicinity of great writers who grace us with their wisdom and life lessons . I cant recollect the last time I got an award so this is going to stay fresh for times to come :) I only shared my experiences with anika . Infact now that I see that she has decided to accept the offer I am really happy . I am sure she will cherish the experience and would grow on to make more money and experiences for herself . That was the only intent behind the response. So my best wishes to her as she works out the logistics :)

Heartiest congratulations to @SGBV . I thoroughly enjoyed your description of Rwanda :) More in that thread :)

10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much... What a pleasant surprise to start my day!!!

Hearty congratulations @Caughtinbetween !!!