1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Finest Post Winner - October 2020

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    As you are all aware, we introduced a new format of nominating system this month for reasons I have been sharing with you. I am extremely happy that the new system has taken off with a bang and the nominations soared to 18 from a single digit for sometime now. I cannot thank the nominating committee enough for the zeal and enthusiasm with which they took up the challenge. We shall wait for a couple of months and make this a permanent feature. We shall induct a few more nominators in course of time. If ever you scan our past record, we have had over 40 nominations in a month. The purpose of all these experiments is to give a full thrust to this activity.

All the 18 nominations have been meticulously chosen by the nominators and each one is prize-worthy. I have gone through every one of them meticulously and was wavering in the selection of a Winner as a child in a candy shop! I have finally zeroed in on a thread that appeared bold and timely. It can help the wives who feel extremely harassed by their husbands and in-laws.

I have great pleasure in announcing DDream as the Winner of the Finest Post Award for her response to the thread Feels Like Revenge

Thank you @Rihana for the nomination of the Winning Post. Thank you @Viswamitra and @iyerviji for your wonderful contribution in choosing the Nominations.
    Sri

shravs3, Rihana, Laks09 and 2 others like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Ok. At last the moment has arrived to congratulate the winner.
    @DDream .
    The best of October 2020 Posts - response to thread “feels like revenge”
    Congratulations sister.

DDream and Rihana like this.
  3. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @DDream on winning finest post award of October and your post deserved it.
    nominating committee[ @Rihana, @Viswamitra Sir, and @iyerviji maa ] had done a great job in choosing worthy posts and it made a little easy for @Cheeniya uncle to select the best post among nominated posts.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Congrats @DDream for winning worthy award.

Congrats @Rihana for nominating.worthy nomination

DDream and Rihana like this.
  5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @DDream! Your post is valuable not only to the OP but many women in her situation who probably are reading silently. Lots of practical tips.

@Rihana, @iyerviji @Viswamitra - When I saw the initial announcement I wondered how the three of you would manage the requisite six unique posts each. You’ve proven to be the trio for the job! Congratulations on a nomination month well done. I saw a lot of posts that otherwise would not have been nominated, thanks to you three.

Happy Halloween folks!!!!!! I’ve already eaten a cart load of my DS’s candies and am not looking forward to tonight.

DDream, Srama, Rihana and 3 others like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @DDream for winning the best of October 2020. I am sure Your practical suggestions will help OP a lot in dealing with her marital issues. Your point about emotional reaction is not the best way to make decisions, is a great lesson for many of us in normal life too.

7. Rihana

Rihana IL Hall of Fame

Well-deserved, @DDream. :thumbsup: The balance of fairness, practicality and self-preservation in your responses always stands out.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    DDream, Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  8. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @DDream. As usual your posts and suggestions are well worth.

DDream and Thyagarajan like this.
  9. jayasala42

jayasala42 Finest Post Winner

Congrats to the winner,well deserved.

Jayasala42

DDream likes this.
  10. satchitananda

satchitananda Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Heartiest Congratulations, DDream.

upload_2020-11-1_15-51-33.jpeg

DDream likes this.