Finest Post Winner - May 2021

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Cheeniya, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All
    In these days of constant appeal of 'Stay Home, Stay Safe', how nice it is to have Indusladies to keep us active and relieve our boredom! Personally I would have become raving mad like Chief Inspector Charles Dreyfus in Return of the Pink Panther but for Indusladies!

May 2021 turned out to be a fabulous month for the Finest Post. After a long, long time, we could achieve a landmark figure of 33 Nominations! As an experimental measure, we allowed members outside to Committee to start nominating and that turned out to be a master-stroke!

Contrary to the general belief that quantity is always at the cost of quality, all nominations have been handpicked by the nominators and it was indeed a tough job to select the best of the lot. The subjects selected by the nominees are all exceedingly topical and nice. Of the lot, one post claims greater attention than the rest. It is an answer to a question raised by the OP about how to parent a highly gifted child. The striking response comes from a caring mother who is also a dedicated teacher. As a result, the answer from her deals with both the angles of a Parent and a Teacher.

I am sure you have by now guessed who I have in mind!

I have great pleasure in announcing @Srama as the Winner of the Finest Post Award for her beautiful response to the thread Parenting A Profoundly Gifted Child!

Thank you, @Thyagarajan, @Mistt and @nuss for your nomination of the Winning Post. Thank you, @Viswamitra , @iyerviji and @Rihana for your wonderful contribution in selecting the Nominations.

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Congratulation SRama! Even on reading we could assess the outcome.
    Wish you many more such awards and compliments!The most deserving candidate this month!
    jayasala42

Srama, Cheeniya and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations @Srama being the Winner of the Finest Post Award for her beautiful response to the thread Parenting A Profoundly Gifted Child! post by @nuss .

to celebrate here goes

It must have been very hard to judge and conclude to award the best of month as too many gems stand nominated from veterans. A tough job. Thanks to our Guru held by all in reverence Shri Sri @Cheeniya Sir.

Srama likes this.
  4. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Wow 33 nominations! @Cheeniya uncle, I can understand that how much effort you took to select the best one.
    June month is precious for me and it started nicely.
    Congratulations @Srama for winning finest post award.:number_one:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Srama likes this.
  5. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations dear @Srama and that was a wonderful post.

Regards
    Nandini

Srama likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Congratulations Sabitha for winning the finest post award for May 2021. I tried to understand the content of your post after it was nominated but didn’t succeed. Hence, I am confining myself to just congratulating you. I wonder what would parents with lower IQ (like me) would do to raise a gifted child.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Srama likes this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @Cheeniya sir,

Thank you for your words and choosing my repsonse for this month. I am happy to have shared what little I know. My students keep me enthralled, busy and learning and @nuss definitely has her hands full - as all mothers have. I am glad some of the pointers might help other moms too and am happy to share as I learn.

I really wish I had more words but gratitude and a big smile on my is all I have :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear JS ma'm,

so very nice of you. Thank you for your words and blessings. I truly need them. I have been fortunate to have had wonderful teachers in my life and I hope I can make some difference to a few students atleast. Appreciate your words so much.

Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @Thyagarajan ,

That song is joyful that it actually had me beaming - like I have conquered Mt.Everest. Thank you. I am fortunate to be in a position to share what little I know and I grateful to nuss for nudging me to share. Glad it is well received. Thank you for your words.

Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you @Mistt ! You are always so supportive. Appreciate it.

Rihana, Mistt and Thyagarajan like this.