Finest Post Winner - March 2022

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Rihana, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@Rihanna,

But for your selection of @Sandhya13's snippet for the finest, I would have missed this precious tribute. I am still traveling in India and will be back home on April 7th.

Rihana, Sandhya13 and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Thank you @Rihana Words Gail me when I try to express what I am feeling. Thank you all so much
    I am traveling right now and couldn’t respond in detail. I will login back next week and reply to each one of you. I have learnt and evolved a lot from this forum and the wonderful members. You all have managed to offer me so much comfort during this difficult time of mine.

Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Congrats sandhya - for the finest post. Can feel the pain of your loss in your words. I have gone through similar situation and it is never easy. However life has to go on, and we can look back at the good memories.

Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. sunnysideup

sunnysideup Silver IL'ite

@ Sandhya13,
    I guess nobody who read your post could walk away without reminiscing about their own relationships with their loved ones. Though you are mourning the loss of your dad you have celebrated his life and your bond with this heartwarming post. Congrats. Truly deserving.

joylokhi, Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.